Thread: nursery fever

Default nursery fever

Hi I've been in and out of diapers since I was born. It drives me a little crazy sometimes. I work in the water and wastewater treatment industry. I like to fish and garden in my spare time as well. I try to get away from acting like a baby but I just end up back in the proverbial nursery. Thanks for having me in your group.

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by stilla2yrold View Post
    Hi I've been in and out of diapers since I was born. It drives me a little crazy sometimes. I work in the water and wastewater treatment industry. I like to fish and garden in my spare time as well. I try to get away from acting like a baby but I just end up back in the proverbial nursery. Thanks for having me in your group.
    Welcome, we're glad to have you! I understand what you're going through, other members accredit it to the binge/ purge cycle. Apparently I'm not the only one among many others who go through intense feelings and then going back out of it. I'd say I find my way back into it whenever I'm stressed, but I'm sure other people have their own impulses.

Still, great to meet you. Why not say something about yourself; have any hobbies, interests, aspirations? Water treatment something you enjoy? How long have you been in it?

Hi still a 2yrold,
    welcome to Adisc. and aren't we all (still 2). nice intro.

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

Default thanks

Thank you for your welcome. I've been married for 15 yrs, but my wife is not into the diaper scene. I've worked in wastewater treatment for 11 yrs, and enjooy it. Not many people can say they have a direct impact on the quality of a river. I love my wife dearly and wish I could come to peace with infantilism.

NewbieNicky

I can attest that water quality is important. Knowing the history of Louisville, where I live, we had a cholera and typhoid epidemic back in the 1850s from polluted groundwater; unfortunately people didn't quite understand how outhouses could flow into groundwater and aquifers and subsequently pollute the Ohio. The Louisville Water Company was founded and fixed that, amazing how far we've come!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800px-LWT_Indian.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	6107 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	800px-LWT_Distant.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	6108

Does your wife have any fetishes maybe you could share with her instead of vice versa? Sounds like she doesn't mind from how you put it, but doesn't want to. Reaching common ground on it may be helpful, but there are many other couples on the site who would be far more knowledgeable on this than I.

If we get one more member from NC, that will mean that half the population of NC is into diapers. Yes....we have that many members from the great state of North Caroline, home of the Tar Heels.

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    ... home of the Tar Heels.
    Tar Heels? That make me think of the baseball team called the Toledo Mud Hens (if you don't mind my saying) :P