Thread: Hello Everybody!

Default Hello Everybody!

So it's time to introduce myself I live in Ireland recently but originally I'm from Poland so forgive me my English that is far from being perfect I'm shy person - that's why I've been lurking on ADISC for so long

I'm married with fantastic woman who is accepting my ABness I love cloth diapers, I wear them 24/7 but I never use them, I just love the feeling of being diapered. I have about hundred cloth diapers , few onesies and pacis.

Beside of diapers I love good music, I'm listening many things but my no 1 is Orion by Metallica. I'm reading a lot, books are my treasure, my private key to minds and souls of people that are/were far more wise and clever than me. Recently I'm reading a lot about complexity science and cognitive science but I enjoy good SF/fantasy as well

I'm sure that I'll meet many interesting people on this fantastic forum...

Welcome, i wish you could send me a paci and some cloth diapers :/

That would be hard for me, I love every single one of them I'm collecting them from years and I'm still buying new ones, actually half of my closet is occupied by diapers

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by prefold View Post
    So it's time to introduce myself :) I live in Ireland recently but originally I'm from Poland so forgive me my English that is far from being perfect :frown: I'm shy person - that's why I've been lurking on ADISC for so long :o
    We have plenty of people from Ireland and I know we have some from Poland, as well! Glad to see you're no longer lurking :D

I'm married with fantastic woman who is accepting my ABness :smile: I love cloth diapers, I wear them 24/7 but I never use them, I just love the feeling of being diapered. I have about hundred cloth diapers :D , few onesies and pacis.
    Lucky man! How did you meet her; did she know about it already or did you tell her? Either way, kudos friend :)

Beside of diapers I love good music, I'm listening many things but my no 1 is Orion by Metallica. I'm reading a lot, books are my treasure, my private key to minds and souls of people that are/were far more wise and clever than me. Recently I'm reading a lot about complexity science and cognitive science but I enjoy good SF/fantasy as well :D
    I'm an avid book reader myself; Sci-fi and fantasy are my favorites. Dune, Ringworld, Mars Trilogy, and I have many others occupying my bookshelves! What are you're favorite books?

Lucky man! How did you meet her; did she know about it already or did you tell her? Either way, kudos friend
    Well I told my wife long time ago, before our engagement but after about 2 years living together. It was awkward for both of us at the beginning, she was the first person I told so I was afraid of how she would react. And for her it was shock because she faced quite weird Fetish for the first time. But slowly we have found our way to make it very enjoyable. I think the fact that I stay dry in my diapers is making it a lot easier for us.

I'm an avid book reader myself; Sci-fi and fantasy are my favorites. Dune, Ringworld, Mars Trilogy, and I have many others occupying my bookshelves! What are you're favorite books?
    As to SF/fantasy authors which I respect the most I would point from many: Stanislaw Lem (polish author but I'm sure that he was translated to many languages - Solaris with George Clooney is poor adaptation of his book), Larry Niven, J.R.R Tolkien, G.R.R. Martin, Andrzej Sapkowski (another polish author worth of recommendation if you get any tranlation - look for The Witcher Saga). Beside of SF I read a lot of Ken Follet's books, Wiktor Suworow (I'm history maniac), Tom Clancy, Thomas Mann and many, many others.