Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want a diaper machine?

Seems a bit elaborate, but if you ever make the investment I'll test the diapers.

^
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Seems a bit elaborate, but if you ever make the investment I'll test the diapers.
    Same thing for me

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    Same thing for me
    Don't think there's any surprises here... :P

WarrenW

It says it weighs 55 tons. The building I live in doesn't weigh 55 tons. It would be hard to hide. and probably like $22 an hour for electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenW View Post
    It says it weighs 55 tons. The building I live in doesn't weigh 55 tons. It would be hard to hide.
    Just put it under your bed

Heh... I ran into a advertisement for a diaper machine sometime back and had similar thoughts. Well, not thoughts, more like dreams.

The trouble is, these are purpose-built machines. It's highly unlikely that you'd be able to tweak the machine to make the sort of diapers you want. Rather, you'll be making the diapers that the machine was designed to make, and that's it. It's tempting to think that you could wait at the back door of P&G for a used Pampers machine, then buy it and simply turn the knob on the side from "Baby" to "Adult", but it just doesn't work that way, I'm afraid.

LL

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Don't think there's any surprises here... :P
    Indeed.

From my experience of diapers from China as well I can say that the ones they'll make won't be as good as the ones you can buy in the US or Europe. Then again they'll be really cheap. I used to buy a pack of 12 for $3. I was thinking of going 24/7 just because I was lazy!!