Thread: explain to the caretaker how he should care for me in the right way

Default explain to the caretaker how he should care for me in the right way

I wont to give him some sort of guidelines. How he should reacts and how he will take care of me the best way. And what kind of diaper is best in different situations.

All that imported stuff that he needs to know about to make me feel happy.

Can some one help me how i should explain that for him ?

Hm... Have you spoken to him about what you want? Or, how you would imagine him to do things? I mean you certainly have ideas about how you would like to be cared for? Do you have a "real life" caretaker or online? I would like to be of help to you, but to be honest, I think you alone know what makes you feel happy. If you trust your caretaker, you should not be shy about explaining to him straight out what you like and what you don't like.
    Last edited by KTBFFH; 25-Sep-2011 at 11:25.

Yes i have. But i dont wont to miss something. And i wont him to understand to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Yes i have. But i dont wont to miss something. And i wont him to understand to 100%.
    Then just keep telling him what you want to do, sadly we can't tell him for you as we don't know exactly what you want him to do. Seriously, only you can tell him all that you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Try one step at a time. Maybe as you explore things together, you will find out that you will also like things he would like to do with you that you haven't tried before? It will probably all come with time. You don't need to rush things. Also, he, being the caretaker, must have some ideas about how he wants to take care of you. Ask him about what he imagines it to be like. And then you can choose if that matches with your ideas or not.

Try explaining to your caretaker one step at a time, see how he/she takes it.

why don't write down or on word create your own health plan/care plan?

Maybe draw up a list of rules that you (the little) have to follow? This would allow the ability for you to make the rules, but also give him clues as to what needs to happen. For instance, one rule can be:

you're not allowed to leave the bed until your nighttime diaper is checked and you're changed into a new diaper
    Then you can go on about what happens if you disobey. But the rules outline the fact that you have to have a nighttime diaper on at night, so your caretaker must make sure you're in a nighttime diaper when you go to sleep.

Obviously I'm not saying that this a rule you need to have, but it might be a good start.

Hope you guys find a good balance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelionwine View Post
    Try one step at a time. Maybe as you explore things together, you will find out that you will also like things he would like to do with you that you haven't tried before? It will probably all come with time. You don't need to rush things. Also, he, being the caretaker, must have some ideas about how he wants to take care of you. Ask him about what he imagines it to be like. And then you can choose if that matches with your ideas or not.
    Well said. Good communication is essential. My wife and I are trying to get into rp'ing more. She isn't ABDLBF, so this is all very new (and intimidating) to her. This means exhibiting a lot of patience and understanding from both of us.

So far, it's been difficult because I'm not regressing deep enough to satisfy me because I worry that I'm freaking her out. Conversely, she's trying her best to provide me with the care I need, but doesn't exactly know what that entails. All we can do is to keep trying and, as dandelionwine aptly noted, with time, things should improve.

It sounds like you have a more experienced caretaker who's willing to take a more active role. Still, I would say many of the same rules apply. There may be a few aspects he/she might be new to or weary about. The only way you'll figure out those points is to talk.

Don't hold back, honestly. I did for too long with my wife and it had taken a huge toll on our marriage.