Thread: XP Medical shipping

Cherub

Default XP Medical shipping

I know that there have been TONS of questions and threads about XP Medical and their shipping. however, this question has nothing to do with time frame or discreetness of shipping or anything like that.

My questions is simply: Did anyone know that XP Medical shipped out of Walker Michigan? I didn't. I thought XP Medical shipped out of California. Granted the package I ordered arrived WAY sooner than I expected, but I was really surprised when I looked at the shipping sticker and it indicated Walker Michigan. I double checked it by looking up the tracking number and the shipping schedule indicated that it clearly came out of Walker Michigan. Has XP Medical expanded and is now shipping out of Michigan??

Sep 22, 2011 4:08 PM: Picked up: WALKER, MI
    Sep 22, 2011 5:20 PM: Arrived at FedEx location: WALKER, MI
    Sep 22, 2011 9:25 PM: Left FedEx origin facility: WALKER, MI
    Sep 23, 2011 12:33 AM: Arrived at FedEx location: CHICAGO, IL
    Sep 23, 2011 1:23 AM: Departed FedEx location: CHICAGO, IL
    Sep 23, 2011 6:31 AM: At local FedEx facility: GREEN BAY, WI

There was a thread about this a few weeks ago, but yes, XP Medical has had a MI warehouse for a few years now. I remember when I first ordered from them in 2008 my package came from there. It's in Holland, MI, actually. Lately, all of my orders have been coming from there.

nah its been that way for a while, they just have their warehouse there, im not sure if they even have a warehouse in cali, i think that might just be where their business offices are based

I did the same thing thinking they came from ca. I ordered on a Thursday and they were here Friday thinking that they would be here on Monday or Tuesday. My family said you got a big box in. I wanted to catch on the way in but now they know.

Cherub

Okay, thanks guys. That helped erase my confusion about WHY my order shipped from Michigan. Really had me puzzled there for a while, lol

Quote Originally Posted by DlWilly View Post
    I did the same thing thinking they came from ca. I ordered on a Thursday and they were here Friday thinking that they would be here on Monday or Tuesday. My family said you got a big box in. I wanted to catch on the way in but now they know.
    Are you saying that because your order arrived before you were ready to intercept it,,, that now your family knows you wear or like diapers?

LOL, They used to ship from Cali to my place, then they switched to MI, I dunno why, they actually show up a day later than when they ship from CA, don't really care much anymore, I generally place an order when I'm down to a 3 week supply

Yeah, there's a warehouse in CA and in MI. They pick the closest location to you to ship from

I have used XP Medical for my Abenas- at first they shipped from California and then like over a year or so ago I started getting my packages from Michigan and it is a lot faster- I get them within 72 hours of ordering. I love that. Also, in the past few years I have ordered from XP and they have been great.

WildThing121675

I have never ordered online or anything but i have been thinking about it an i dont have to worry about the box being just in a normal box sence me an my girlfriend are into diapers an everything. But is the money worth being spent at XP medical ? just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    Okay, thanks guys. That helped erase my confusion about WHY my order shipped from Michigan. Really had me puzzled there for a while, lol

Are you saying that because your order arrived before you were ready to intercept it,,, that now your family knows you wear or like diapers?
    Well they sort of known about in already but now for sure. I got smashed once and walk out of my room wearing a diaper they all seen it. Also once when they where young i left one on the floor of the bathroom that i had forgot about. It was there for a couple of hours. Oh well this is me and i am not going to change.