Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hello from cgh

  1. #1

    Smile Hello from cgh

    Hi ADISC

    So, I've finally plucked up the courage to register - it's great to know that there is a supportive community out there for ABDLs. I've had a read of the introduction cheat-sheet, so here goes

    The essential information - I'm a technology obsessed 20-something year old from the UK. My interests include home automation, computers, martial arts, anything that gets the adrenaline going and the countryside. Currently working in tech support but looking to change.

    Earliest memories of anything related to ABDL are from my early teens. Aside from the occasional DIY diaper it was pretty much repressed until I moved out a few months ago. Best way to describe it now is that it's not repressed anymore and I'm way, way, way happier for it

    To answer the question posed on the cheat sheet - I've joined up just so I can really know that I'm not alone and to hopefully contribute something back to a site that has helped me loads without even knowing it

    So... to sum that essay up... hello
    Last edited by cgh; 23-Sep-2011 at 19:47.

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome cgh,

    I must say that you summed that up very nicely. I am glad that you mustered up the courage as I did a week ago. I hope you find this as welcoming an environment as I have.

    My brother tried the whole home automation thing several years ago but sadly the wiring in his house is so poor that he would have to replace it all to get it to work. He still has the equipment for remote access to his lights, heating, air conditioning, intercom and security system but the only one that works is the security.

    Once again welcome.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi CGH,
    welocme to Adisc and the growing number of UK members. that's a good intro and stops me asking most of my usual questions, but not all, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies?

    I'm sure you'll find the members are very supportive and knowledgable, so I suggest you find a few forums you like the look of and jump in. Any questions, feel free to ask.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheWriter View Post
    Welcome cgh,

    I must say that you summed that up very nicely. I am glad that you mustered up the courage as I did a week ago. I hope you find this as welcoming an environment as I have.
    Thanks for the welcome, it's great to be here



    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheWriter View Post
    My brother tried the whole home automation thing several years ago but sadly the wiring in his house is so poor that he would have to replace it all to get it to work. He still has the equipment for remote access to his lights, heating, air conditioning, intercom and security system but the only one that works is the security.

    Once again welcome.
    Yep, home automation is a tricky business, but that's what makes it fun. I have wondered if having my house/computer do pretty much everything is just another way of giving up control...



    Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi CGH,
    welocme to Adisc and the growing number of UK members. that's a good intro and stops me asking most of my usual questions, but not all, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies?
    Thanks for the welcome Hobbies and interests are pretty much as given above. I tend to read kids books (no surprises there) like Discworld, Harry Potter, Mortal Engines and so on. Music and movies I don't have any particular tastes - I'll watch anything if it's good. I'm asexual and single, wouldn't have it any other way .



    Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    I'm sure you'll find the members are very supportive and knowledgable, so I suggest you find a few forums you like the look of and jump in. Any questions, feel free to ask.
    I've been having a browse around the forums, looks like a good place to be. Thanks again.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.