Thread: BBraph

Default BBraph

Hi there! =D

My name is Raphaël, i'm from Montréal - Québec, french is my first language wich explain my bad english, but be sure I do my best. Well, i'm 17, i'm teen baby, I don't know why but life is how it is hehe. I've been in it since i'm 10 or 11 years old. My parents know about it and they don't really care about, they weren't happy to know it but they love me and just passed over it. Well, diapers are just a little part of my life, I also like snowboard, DJ stuff, phtography, informatic, urbex. There is a ton of things I could say about me but to keep a bit of discretion, I'll stop there for the ''my self'' part. ^^

I'm also moderator on tbspirit.com wich is a french forum for the TB community, feel free to take a look at it. ^_^ (If this part is not alowed here, just edit it^^)

I think it's pretty much all about it.

Feel free to ask all question you could have, i'll be sure to answer them.

Raphaël

NewbieNicky

I'm taking French, so I can relate on having trouble speaking in a different language :P

You're lucky to have your parents know, lord knows I'd love that but things are what they are.

Informatic is computer sciences, right? I enjoy computers, too, was my first career choice before I decided to major in animal sciences (going for career as a zoo vet!).

Nice to hear you're active in the TB community, I myself am a DL, but I haven't had enough experience to confirm or deny being a TB. At any rate, glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site and feel free to chat me up if you ever feel like it

Thats pretty nice that your parents know and are somewhat okay with you being a TB. Many arent as lucky. Welcome to ADISC

I am really happy to hear of tbspirit.com, and my opinion is that as a support site, it's in Adiscs mandate to be a space in which we help our fellows connect to more means of support, especially across languages. I am hoping you can tell us (me) a bit - later - about ABkingdom abd what it's like, its virtues and drawbacks, the nature of its community... and speak well of Adisc there if we provide a pleasant experience. Multiple sites exist because they serve different markets and serve them in different ways; and on the internet we can be in two places at once... we can cooperate more than we compete, especially all of us being abdl.
    Beaucoup de Canadians se trouvent ici, c'est toujours bien qu'ils parlent plus qu'une langue.

Welcome here. We get more and more newcomers for whom English is not their primary language, and it's good to have others who can help them out in their own language when need be.

Quote Originally Posted by BBraph View Post
    Hi there! =D

My name is Raphaël, i'm from Montréal - Québec, french is my first language wich explain my bad english, but be sure I do my best. Well, i'm 17, i'm teen baby, I don't know why but life is how it is hehe. I've been in it since i'm 10 or 11 years old. My parents know about it and they don't really care about, they weren't happy to know it but they love me and just passed over it. Well, diapers are just a little part of my life, I also like snowboard, DJ stuff, phtography, informatic, urbex. There is a ton of things I could say about me but to keep a bit of discretion, I'll stop there for the ''my self'' part. ^^

I'm also moderator on tbspirit.com wich is a french forum for the TB community, feel free to take a look at it. ^_^ (If this part is not alowed here, just edit it^^)

I think it's pretty much all about it.

Feel free to ask all question you could have, i'll be sure to answer them.

Raphaël
    Welcome to ADISC. I hope you find it to be a good and helpful community. We have a few other members who don't have English as a first language and often they manage to make themselves as well understood or better than some of our native speakers. As an aside, I see that you have chosen an avatar that is used by another member here (https://www.adisc.org/forum/members/babykat.html). We don't have a specific rule against this but given that some people are very visual in their reading of the forums, it may create unwanted confusion and a different one might work out better.