Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any way to get rid of a boner other than just waiting?

Default Any way to get rid of a boner other than just waiting?

Seriously, how do ya get rid of it without masturbating and without waiting 10 minutes?

This reminds me of the Lotrimin Ultra commercial..."I don't have to tell you what athletes foot is like...It's annoying and you just want it gone!"

Any techniques or hints? By the way...I am a teenager. Two melons side-by-side...I have to go now. *dashes to room and locks door*

EmeraldsAndLime

Think unsexy thoughts?

Do unsexy things?

Peachy

Simple: Think of really disgusting things or people that'd make you cringe. If necessary, look for ugly people or disgusting actions on the internet.
    Has always worked for me.

Peachy

Hi Mate

I think you just have to let nature take its course, and await for things to settle down. I guess you are talking about being in public. Well sit down if u can often helps and as indicated above think of other things (ie stop looking at that cute guy or girl heheeh), These always take a clod shower hehehe but that is impractable. Also wear clothing that doesnt assist in boner trouble especially when out and about.

Anyway Mate best of luck with the issue

Cheers

luke

Drink!
    I find that if I really need pee I don't get erections. I guess this is only useful if you're asking this question so you can diaper up easier, since with anything else really needing to pee is an inconvenience.

Get drunk!
    Probably not the best thing since you're 15, but being drunk does affect that area.

Although those are ways to avoid getting them... To actually get rid of one, I suggest reading. Read something unsexy, like a toothpaste packet, or just the blurb of a book. I always find this distracts me enough to be able to lose an erection.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    Keep a spoon in the fridge.
    Nuff said.
    that hurt just thinking about it.

i usually just think of video games. such as "what's a good stratigy for this part... i could do this..." as soon as your mind gets on that subject, the boner will leave.

What apparently helps (never tried it myself) is to pinch the sides of your penis just below the top part (forgot the name for it) and hold it for a little bit.

Well, cold usually causes you to have shrinkage, so perhaps a washcloth thoroughly rinsed in cold water and applied to the area might help to get it back down. Never tried it myself, but it would only take a couple minutes to see what it does for you.

~Pramrider