Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wearing 24/7

Default Wearing 24/7

Hey all,

I am curious whether any of you have done the same or thought about doing it or whateverÖ I have to say that previously, I saw myself in the role of a caretaker, but sometimes things just go differently. So lately Iíve been the baby a lot and my daddy daviej86 is doing an amazing job so far. I have started to wear nappies 24/7 which sometimes makes me feel a bit weird because Iím doing it out of enjoyment and I know others are forced to do it by medical condition. I donít mean to offend anyone on here, but I am curious about those of us who wear 24/7, how is it like for you, what are your feelings about it? And do you get diaper rash orÖ?

You get so used wearing you stop noticing that your wearing until the bulge gets big. At first I was worried everyone was going to notice I was wearing but no one ever has said anything. And YES you get diaper rash and have to use cream also sleeping without wearing every couple nights also helps keep the rash at bay.....

Much the same here - it becomes a part of daily life but it is good to be out of diapers for a few hours and it does do the skin good. I try to second guess when I might be less likely to loose control and wear ordinary underwear around the house for a while. Somrtimes this leads to wet pants but usually only something less than a full flood as I can get to the bathroom quickly - I wouldn't dare go out of doors without a nappy. I had to decide if i was going to risk being seen wearing - or stay at home like a recluse - no choice really and like ICINMICH I don't think anyone has noticed - or if they have they haven't cared to say anything.

Thanks a lot for your reply, I really appreciate any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by ICINMICH View Post
    You get so used wearing you stop noticing that your wearing until the bulge gets big. At first I was worried everyone was going to notice I was wearing but no one ever has said anything. And YES you get diaper rash and have to use cream also sleeping without wearing every couple nights also helps keep the rash at bay.....

I would agree I wear 24/7 for the last 9 months you get used to the wearing during the day and night. My biggest problems is the work side of it and finding a place to change. At home it is part of the normal routine. Yes you will get a diaper rash sometime. I use Desitin at night usually. I also use baby powder.

I have always been a 24/7 wearer minus the times when i air out. I have been urinary and fecal incontinent since birth and so diapers have been all i have known. I have never owned a pair of underwear and consequently diapers for me are not only a thing of social neccesity but they also provide a lot of comfort and security for me. from a little perspective i have found that i have to be on my toes with finding ways to keep wearing interesting because for me it is such a common thing...a natural thing...i dont get nervous about it and a lot of the times even when i poop in public i dont panic because its just so normal for me. You can liken it to a toddler or baby who has soiled their diaper and doesnt have a care in the world.

On another note, i do have sensitive skin. I also shave head to toe including my anal and butt hair, my crotch hair, arms hands chest, belly legs and thighs. all of this makes me supceptible to diaper rash especially at night since i also wet heavily at night and poop in my diaper in my sleep. During the day i try to avoid this by changing as frequently as i can. Having enough diapers isnt an issue since my insurance covers plenty, albeit cheap ones. Its just being concious of the fact my diaper is getting full and how easy it is for me to not realize i am full. Sometimes i dont recognize that i have pooped either.

Additionally, wearing 24/7 also leaves a person vulnerable to being discovered...for some of us that is a thrill...for me it often times is embarrassing but i go with the flow and am always open to answering questions, whether its an adult or child who is inquiring. For those who choose to wear you have to ask your self how you would handle questions from some one if they noticed you were wearing and while there are many things you can do to be careful and private about wearing, no one is perfect and some one will eventually catch on and so you need to think about that.

Lastly I wanted to add a reminder that after a bit you will likely find wearing isnt as fun any longer so keep your self curious and thinking about ways to keep things interesting...You dont want to be a bored ABDL diaper wearer..

I also have some washable padded underwear. I purchased them on ebay . I wear them around the house so I can air out and this works good also. There called washable incontinence briefs. Or dri-briefs......

I've done 24/7 a few times, with the longest lasting about three weeks. I usually only got a rash if I put on a diaper too tight (and it chafed my legs) or I didn't change for a really long time and then didn't clean up properly. That said, after the first week or so, wearing started to become more of a chore to me than something enjoyable. In fact, that same thing is why I stopped at three weeks in, as wearing just lost appeal to me at that point.

I'd definitely say to give it a try, though. Make sure you keep yourself cleaned up properly, and try to find ways to keep it interesting for you. Maybe you'll think it's great after a decade like Mr. X does, or maybe you'll think you need a break after three weeks like I did.

Quote Originally Posted by ICINMICH View Post
    I also have some washable padded underwear. I purchased them on ebay . I wear them around the house so I can air out and this works good also. There called washable incontinence briefs. Or dri-briefs......
    there are also several abdl sites out there that sell gerber style, very thick cotton training pants that have little kid designs on them...these also would likely serve the same purpose to help air out. Im going to get some just for ageplay but for me, i enjoy leaving my diaper off to air out knowing that i could pee or poop at any moment. Hey, i have always worn diapers and have never owned undies so for me, i have to think out side the box to keep things fun...on another note i have a gf that is totally excited about me being who i am...this of course excites me because she has already tried to do things...

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    I've done 24/7 a few times, with the longest lasting about three weeks. I usually only got a rash if I put on a diaper too tight (and it chafed my legs) or I didn't change for a really long time and then didn't clean up properly. That said, after the first week or so, wearing started to become more of a chore to me than something enjoyable. In fact, that same thing is why I stopped at three weeks in, as wearing just lost appeal to me at that point.
    Same for me, except that the longest I went was a week and it became a chore after about 3-4 days.