Thread: Meeting for the first time

Default Meeting for the first time

Hey there ADISC people! Pretty much my first effort at writing anything like this, I just wanted to express my happiness. Since starting in this scene, I like many people found it hard to find someone interested in the scene who likes me! So basically this is a post to announce that I have gotten the courage to see her, booked my flights, and I wondered has anyone else done anything like this, meeting someone etc? She started wearing 24/7 for me, so that’s cool… and if anyone has any advice, or tips as to what to do with a real life AB help me!

So help me get better for Dandelionwine

Same actually goes for me, I haven't been an AB in real life to anyone before so I am super excited. It is kind of scary when it is suddenly all becoming real what has just been online fun this far.

I'm currently on vacation staying with my "babysitter" . She and I haven't done anything with each other yet, and I'm more than fine with that. I'll be fine if we don't end up doing anything before I leave, that's not the important thing. It's important in any relationship no matter what kind it is to just get to know each other first and not worry about fetishy things like diaper changes/checks. If that happens, great, if not, don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    I'm currently on vacation staying with my "babysitter" . She and I haven't done anything with each other yet, and I'm more than fine with that. I'll be fine if we don't end up doing anything before I leave, that's not the important thing. It's important in any relationship no matter what kind it is to just get to know each other first and not worry about fetishy things like diaper changes/checks. If that happens, great, if not, don't worry about it.
    Are you spending a long time together? And I assume you have met online as well? How long have you been talking to each other before meeting up? You living far apart?

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelionwine View Post
    Are you spending a long time together? And I assume you have met online as well? How long have you been talking to each other before meeting up? You living far apart?
    A couple weeks. And yes, we first met online. We've been talking about a year or so and live a pretty long distance apart.

A couple weeks. And yes, we first met online. We've been talking about a year or so and live a pretty long distance apart.
    Same with us really... not quite a year yet but will have been like 8 months by the time we meet. Long distance too. Have you had any online role play may I ask?

Same with us really... not quite a year yet but will have been like 8 months by the time we meet. Long distance too. Have you had any online role play may I ask?
    Nope. We've talked about diapers and stuff and things we might do with them but never in the context of roleplay.

Nope. We've talked about diapers and stuff and things we might do with them but never in the context of roleplay.
    Ah okay! That's really interesting, cool also! So you focused more on everything else then and the fetish stuff is just a very nice plus, that is perfect.

Ah okay! That's really interesting, cool also! So you focused more on everything else then and the fetish stuff is just a very nice plus, that is perfect.
    Yeah. We are not anything more than just friends, but I think it's important in forming any sort of relationship, romantic or not, to not be focusing on fetishy or sexual stuff. Let the relationship be normal, and add in the diapers on top of that when everyone is comfortable with each other.

Yeah. We are not anything more than just friends, but I think it's important in forming any sort of relationship, romantic or not, to not be focusing on fetishy or sexual stuff. Let the relationship be normal, and add in the diapers on top of that when everyone is comfortable with each other.
    Smart plan. ^_^

My first caretaker and I had been good friends for close to nine years prior to roleplaying. If we hadn't had that strong basis of friendship, it would have been far more awkward. I'm not saying that you need to know someone for a decade before rp'ing, but the more non-AB related aspects of the friendship you have a grasp of, the more you'll naturally understand each others comfort levels and boundaries. That way, you'll be able to let go more once you regress, without have to worry as much about how the play is affecting your fledgling relationship.

Have fun and take it slow