Thread: Good evening, nice to meet you.

Default Good evening, nice to meet you.

I've been a lurker for some time now, mostly just wandering the boards and seeing what peaks my interests. Seems I lurked a little too long. lol Well, I'm rectifying that now. It's nice to meet everyone. I myself am not an AB, but I am a caretaker of an AB. I hope we can get along well!

Hi Marlow,
    welcome to Adisc, I'm sure you'll get on well with most people in here as they tend to be a fairly easy going bunch.

so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

NewbieNicky

Nice to see you're no longer lurking

If anything the site has plenty of others like you and has other forum areas that you might enjoy, even as a Caretaker. At any rate, glad to have you and see you around hopefully

hey! Welcome to ADISC! It would be awesome to hear a little bit more about you though you said you take care of an AB but your not one? Im really curious as to how that works in terms of your feelings towards the topic as well