Thread: Hey Guys :smile1:

Default Hey Guys :smile1:

I'd like to introduce myself.

In my own world my age is somewhere between 2 and 8 years old. (depending on my state of mind) I love wearing and wetting drynites (cant wait for the new designs to come out over here) and sometimes, when i've been a little naughty I think I deserve some old fashioned punishment as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm here, and I bet we are going to have a lot of fun together.
    Last edited by spankedlittleboy; 21-Sep-2011 at 18:28.

Hi Spanked
    welcome to Adisc, nice intro and I'm sure there are lots ofpeople with similar interests. Adisc is a great place to safely check out this hobby of ours, there is also a lot of support available. As you are obviously into spanking and age play you might want to look at http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...-age-play.html otherwise check out the forums and find a few you like and jump in.

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

ofcourse!

I have a lot of hobbies. First and foremost is my interest in biology. I have my own microscope and love to look at all things small. Next too that I play a lot of videogames. When I go to bed (all dressed up ofcourse ) I like to read a little fantasy. Currenty I'm reading the Game of thrones books called "A song of fire and ice". No girlfriend at the moment, but my previous one did not no off my little fantasies...

If you would like to hear more about me I implore you to ask me whatever you would like to know. I'll be honest about nearly anything... exept my real name ect.

Greetings Spankedlittleboy,

What type of video games are you into? I play almost any type except sports games myself(Never really played any in real life so why would I want to play one in a video game), but my favorites are RPG, Strategy and Puzzle games. Recently I've been getting back into a couple of oldies but goodies,Diablo 2 and Heroes of Might and Magic V.

Hey Jack,

I dont really have a favorite type of game... But I love the new DEUS EX game, and Portal, and games of the like. So I guess Shooter and puzzle games I used to play a lot of C&C tiberian sun as well. But now a days I'm not that into strategy any more.

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by spankedlittleboy View Post
    I have a lot of hobbies. First and foremost is my interest in biology.
    Biology? Great to hear! I'm planning on majoring in or around biology for college, I'm planning to be a zoo vet! Any favorite things in biology or animals in particular? :3

Next too that I play a lot of video games... I love the new DEUS EX game, and Portal, and games of the like.
    I really want to get Deus Ex! If you like Deus Ex then you would be a big fan of the Mass Effect series. I, too love me some Portal; Valve is a great game company! Ever play the Half-Life games?

Mostly I'm interested in microbiology and biotechnology. I have no degree in any of those yet... For the moment its just a hobby.

I love valve!!! I have all the half life games, and I must have played them al 10 times now Got any suggestions on other good games??

NewbieNicky

I love valve!!! I have all the half life games, and I must have played them al 10 times now:D Got any suggestions on other good games??
    Other good games would be Elder Scrolls and Fallout games, since they're RPG games like Deus Ex. I also hear they're coming out with a new Counterstrike, Counter Strike: Global Offense, and TF2 is another great valve game that I love to play :)