Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

Greetings from Oman. I'm not originally from here (I'm American) but I work here . I've been wearing diapers for the past 15 years at night and fro other times due to health problems. I have more recently started to "enjoy" them.

Hi There
    welcome to Adisc, there is a lot of support on here if you want it. as well of users of all age and sizes. there is a sub forum for those of who are IC, it's under the Diaper Talk forum.
    I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

Quote Originally Posted by canbebegim View Post
    Greetings from Oman. I'm not originally from here (I'm American) but I work here . I've been wearing diapers for the past 15 years at night and fro other times due to health problems. I have more recently started to "enjoy" them.
    Howzit Canbebegim.

Im in a similar situation as i first liked em now at the most surreal time in my life i sort of need some protection down there.

Welcome or Welkom in Afrikaans.