Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it safe to have

Default Is it safe to have

I feel kinda stupid about asking this but is it safe to have a facial piercing say a eyebrow barbell or a labret and still wear diapers without worry of an imported infection

Quote Originally Posted by Babyboy89 View Post
    I feel kinda stupid about asking this but is it safe to have a facial piercing say a eyebrow barbell or a labret and still wear diapers without worry of an imported infection
    Depends on how you care for your piercing in the first place. If it's well taken care of, you shouldnt have any problems. As long as your arent licking your dirty diapers, of course.

Personally with a tongue ring, and a navel ring, I've had no complications once so ever.

You should be fine...Now a piercing "down there" is a different story...

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    You should be fine...Now a piercing "down there" is a different story...
    Yes, a piercing "down there" is a different story. A diaper may help keep that area clean and dry. After hearing a few horror stories, I do not want any piercings, especially "down there."

Just make sure to wash your hands with good soap after changing, or handling any used diapers. = )

Thanks guys I was really worried because of how easily piercings get infected and I figured that wearing/handling diapers would increase the risk bigtime

Thanks guys I was really worried because of how easily piercings get infected and I figured that wearing/handling diapers would increase the risk bigtime

I think the main time you would have to worry is around when you first get it...Since eventually it like closes up to the point where you can't really infect it

I honestly feel Like smashing my brains in now.... XD

You won't get infection in an eyebrow pearcing even if you are wearing diapers.
    1.It's to far away.
    2.Pee is Germ free till it hits air. So as long as you WASH YOUR HANDS like your supposed to. NO you won't get infected.
    Now a navel or EXPLICIT piercing is a different story Because Of how close it is to the diaper area.