Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wasted Poop

Default Wasted Poop

Does anyone ever feel when they really need to poop and they don't have a diaper on it's such a waste of a diaper using to it's FULL potential? I've noticed some people say the smell is too bad, but I think after a while you don't notice it anymore.

I've definitely had those moments. But, so it goes, eh?

Definitely. Especially if I am going to be alone for a few hours but don't have access to a diaper.

I love the totally infantile vulnerable feeling that comes from being messy and knowing the diaper is the only thing protecting me.

I also love the feeling of being diapered and needing to go, and knowing I am perfectly safe to do so. I love taking a nap and being messy.

changeme

Yeah I have felt that before. Parents are going out in an hour but just can't hold it and you think what a waste.

In the early days when pooping was the reason I wore diapers, I would agree. Lately I find it a waste if I don't pee in a diaper I'm wearing. Pooping is more of a luxury for me since the clean up is such a challenge.

For me the ideal messing time is when I'm surrounded by a small group of people and I know the bathroom is very close by.

I keep baby wipes in my car at all times, for cleaning up messies. Standing up, I can do it in less than a couple minutes with 5 wipes. Trouble is, usually I can find someplace private to clean up, but a few times I have had to walk into a public bathroom- which makes it harder to keep secret.

I do not share the OP's feelings very much at all. The closest I will ever come to messing myself will be years in the future when I'm old and decrepit. I do, however, simulate poop from time to time. Also your thread title is akin to a double negative: If poop = waste; how can you waste waste? :P

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by babysophie View Post
    Does anyone ever feel when they really need to poop and they don't have a diaper on it's such a waste of a diaper using to it's FULL potential? I've noticed some people say the smell is too bad, but I think after a while you don't notice it anymore.
    I can assure you of one thing about this; If you have been in your house, in a messy diaper, and you no longer notice the smell,,,,if someone comes into your house,, they WILL notice the smell and very quickly too.

I used to live in a small apartment when I was single. I too would occasionally mess in a diaper. But I wouldn't stay in it for too long because I didn't want the lingering smell to be noticeable to anyone who might come by later.

LameNinja

I have dont that many times.