Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A male's issue with wearing diapers.

Default A male's issue with wearing diapers.

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here quite a bit and decided to register so I can actually get involved with some of the topics on here. I just have a question for the male members of this forum.

My question is...how do I deal with an....erection...when I wear a diaper? It's always been an issue for me. I can't wear one comfortably without having a hard-on. Is there any way I can prevent it from popping up, or will it just go away with time?

Well...You could just sit around and wait for it to go down...And then put one on quickly...If it happens while wearing one, then you're just going to have to stop thinking/looking at things that make it go up...And just wait for it to go down...

Hahaha well it's the actual action of wearing one that makes "it" come up. I think it's just because I wear them every now and then. I think if I wore them more, I wouldn't get the gratification as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Buy a bigger diaper?
    Har, good point.

I found that wearing an adult diaper, rather than Pampers, or ones that are right at my hip size, often conflict with certains parts e_e.

Another thing you could try, if to shift the pad itself, so it's lower in the back, and higher in the front, near your crotch, which will cause it to somewhat drape over your erect part. And when you get comfortable, and stay in it for a while, it'll go down, and you can just shift it back or retape, ect.

I buy diapers a size up so that there's enough room for my member. I also have a very long torso (6'2")

Pinch yourself. The blood redirects there and your erection goes down. Never tried it myself, so it might not be true.

You'll just have to get used to it. Give it some time. After a bit your body will get used to wearing diapers and you won't get hard every time you put one on.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Pinch yourself. The blood redirects there and your erection goes down. Never tried it myself, so it might not be true.
    A pinch might re-direct maybe a teaspoon of blood lol

Darkfinn

Pinching yourself might not work... but just think about your grandmother naked... that'll do it.

What others have said is right... just relax and give it some time... it'll go down.