Thread: Hi

Default Hi

From the internet

---------- Post added at 09:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 ----------

we'll see what happens

Alex sits quietly to watch and see what happens, too. He figures Luft does not really want to talk since he said very little about him/herself.
    ----------------------------------------------

<OK, end roleplay> What are you wanting to see happen? What brings you to adisc? What interests do you have? You did not say anything about yourself in your intro, so how can you expect something to happen?

Welcome to Adisc. I hope you will feel comfortable enough to open up a little more in the near future.

Hey there, Luft. You're a mysterious one. :P

Hi C6stiver,
    welcome to Adisc, not quite sure where those two got Luft from, but ignore them, anyway, they're both a little

I think it's time we made something happens, so I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi C6stiver,
    welcome to Adisc, not quite sure where those two got Luft from, but ignore them, anyway
    A slightly more thorough look would have revealed the user changed their username

Welcome here! Have fun, ask questions, live, laugh, love - be yourself! I'm sure you'll make friends no problem