Thread: t

bill102

Default t

t

That may get rid of the Alert at the top of your page. But is not going to make the Mods all that happy.

Welcome to Adisc anyway, i guess. If you want to make friends and really be a part of the community, i would suggest actually introducing yourself. We don't bite (except for maybe some of the furries)

Hi Bill,
    welcome to Adisc. Abalex is right, Adisc is a communtiy and it's a case of you get out what you put in. Being totally private and non-communicative, isn't going to influence people and make new friends. I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and if yes do they know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bill102 View Post
    t
    Come on and least try to make an effort. All we want to know is your hobbies and such, it's not like we want your bank details and your mother's maiden name.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Come on and least try to make an effort. All we want to know is your hobbies and such, it's not like we want your bank details and your mother's maiden name.
    Of course... if you want to share a good working credit card number.... NO nevermind... i guess just the hobbies and a little about yourself will do.

(Disclaimer.. this was meant as a light-hearted joke and nothing else :P)

Quote Originally Posted by bill102 View Post
    t
    Not good enough I'm afraid. Try again.

The only reason I'm not deleting this is because people have been very helpful by providing you with links to cheat sheets and the suchlike.

I suggest you make use of them.

Talula,
    I don't know if you have read his/her profile but it's about as useful as the intro, I hate given up on anyone, but we seem to hitting our heads against the proverbial brick wall, wev'e tried humour and persuasion and got nothing back atm, perhaps another 12 hours and if no meaningful response, close the thread then?