Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In search of shoes

Default In search of shoes

Anyone have a clue where I might find some "little boy", leather t-strap shoes, here's the kicker - in a men's size 12?

Like this http://tapatalk.com/mu/40b977d7-8976-b006.jpg that's all I got for now. I'll post more if I find anything else

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They actually sell some shoes like that it mens. they are nikes and expensive and also maybe look on ebay for vintage 80's shoes. they were all the rage!

try looking for mary jane shoes on ebay. they may have some similar. you will need to know what size you wear in womens

Hi Layne. Do a search for " square dance tap shoes ". You will find several distributors that offer Mary Jane and T-Strap shoes in your size. They may be a little too ' girlish ' looking for your taste, but maybe not. Some of the shoes can be found in several colors. My favorite kinds are the ' Black Patent Leather ' ones, so glossy and shiny. Most all of them have the metal plates on the soles, used for tap dancing. I cannot tap dance, but I do like the clicking sound they make when I walk across the hardwood floors while wearing them.

I think your best bet would be to find a seller who makes custom leather shoes and seeing if they could do a commission for you. Try searching Etsy for shops that make leather shoes, and send them an email.

leather shoes on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.

That's a link for a search in Etsy for "leather shoes" try browsing till you see something similar to what you want and send them a PM. Even if they are sized for actual children, just try. You have nothing to loose

Hope that helps.