Thread: Does anyone else have trouble focusing on other things when wearing a diaper?

Default Does anyone else have trouble focusing on other things when wearing a diaper?

I mean, sometimes I try to wear while watching a movie or going to sleep,etc so that I can totally relax and not have to get up to pee. However, Then I end up making sure the fit is right on my bottom ( for goodnites) and get a little distracted by the realization that I'm wearing a diaper. How do you guys get past this and just allow yourselves to focus on everything but the diaper, and just use it for the convenience?

I know what you mean. Just extended wearing does it for me - it takes a while but after an hour or two I get back to normal.

Hi Curious,
    like anything else new it takes a little time to adjust, especially a nappy as it alters a lot all at the same time. It feels different to your normal underwear, it feels different when you sit, when you stand, walk or run, and when it's wet, it feels different again. So it will take time. What worries me a little is that you say you wear for convenience, can you explain what you mean by that?

IM a DL, but sometimes I just wear so that I can pee in the pullup/ diaper during a movie rather than have to get up. I probably only average 1 or 2 a week though.

k, thanks for the update jsut wanted to make sure it wasn't 24/7 as that is not a good idea.

Yeah, I have this problem as well. Can't seem to focus on anything else when I'm wearing a diaper. I tried studying like this, which turned out to be absolutely impossible for me - watching a movie works out okay, but somehow I prefer cartoons or stuff like that when padded. I mean, when I'm in the proper mindset anyway, why not try and make it a full regression! =P

They used to be a huge distraction to me, whether sitting, walking, trying to sleep, or engaged in some activity. It was some time in the last couple years that they dropped down to the level of background noise for the most part. This has enabled me to wear for longer periods than I could stand before but I'm a bit leery of this as well since part of the appeal is that they're very different from the norm for me. I still don't find them as comfortable as regular underwear, they just have other virtues.

Trevor,
    whilst I understand what you are saying, as nappies are my usual underwear, I find it a little hard to sympathise. I wiuld love to have 24 hours where I had a choice to weara or not.

Cherub

Well, as for someone who has been interested in diapers for about 19 years, all I can say is give it time. I don't think there is a 'magic bullet' to calm the mind and allow you not to be distracted by the wearing of a diaper. I mean, when I am wearing, yea, I am aware of it, but then I dismiss it just as quickly as I notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Trevor,
    whilst I understand what you are saying, as nappies are my usual underwear, I find it a little hard to sympathise. I wiuld love to have 24 hours where I had a choice to weara or not.
    Believe me, I count my blessings that I have the choice of when to wear.