Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

I've been on registered to this site for a while but I've been too lazy to write an exciting introduction.
    But yeah... lets get this new and super exciting introduction going.

I'm a adult diaper furry guy from somewhere in finland and I'm currently a student.
    And I'm here because I'm a diaper lover and I want to get know to other DLs or ABs. And of course I want know more about this thingy. It's quite interesting...

And when I have spare time I love to draw, paint, take photos of various beautiful things and practice shooting things with a bow.

so... Hello.

Ah! Hello

I personally have a vested interest in Finland - my partner (ex? Current? Who knows!) is/was from there! It sounds, for it's flaws, a wonderful and beautiful country

Welcome here, and thank you for finally introducing yourself! No need to be shy around us, since we don't bite! (Well, some do but we keep them locked away )

You sound a very interesting guy and your hobbies certainly lend themselves to your surroundings - you have many beautiful things there to draw and photograph!

I'm wondering, though, what it is you hope to learn more of about 'this thingy'... Where can we be of assistance, maybe?

Also, just some run-of-the-mill questions so we feel we know you a little better...
    ... Do you have a favourite colour?
    ... What is it you study?
    ... What kind of music do you like, if any?

And just for my own amusement, some not-so-run-of-the-mill questions...
    ... Are you impressed that I know 'mina rakkastan sinua' means 'I love you'...?
    ... How big are your feet?
    ... Would you like a lifetime supply of salmiakki?

There we go - interrogation complete! Welcome here, I hope to see you around settling in just fine

Dan

Welcome Huupertti

I hope you don't combine those last two activities. I can imagine it now, you taking a snapshot of a beautiful doe and thirty seconds later it has an arrow sticking out of its heart.

Just wanted to answer these questions..

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    I'm wondering, though, what it is you hope to learn more of about 'this thingy'... Where can we be of assistance, maybe?

Also, just some run-of-the-mill questions so we feel we know you a little better...
    ... Do you have a favourite colour?
    ... What is it you study?
    ... What kind of music do you like, if any?

And just for my own amusement, some not-so-run-of-the-mill questions...
    ... Are you impressed that I know 'mina rakkastan sinua' means 'I love you'...?
    ... How big are your feet?
    ... Would you like a lifetime supply of salmiakki?

Dan
    Just wanna learn more about this DL/AB community by experience. This seems quite awesome actually.

- My favourite colour is Yellow/Orange.
    - graphic designing
    - I love classical music.

and for your own amusing "interrigation"
    - I'm Impressed that you actually know Finland is a country that exists (and your "mina" word is missing an -letter)
    - Too big
    - No, salmiakki taistes like ogres sweat

Quote Originally Posted by Huupertti View Post
    Just wanted to answer these questions..

Just wanna learn more about this DL/AB community by experience. This seems quite awesome actually.

- My favourite colour is Yellow/Orange.
    - graphic designing
    - I love classical music.

and for your own amusing "interrigation"
    - I'm Impressed that you actually know Finland is a country that exists (and your "mina" word is missing an -letter)
    - Too big
    - No, salmiakki taistes like ogres sweat
    Hey, thanks for answering!

Your colour choice suggests you're quite a bright person, then! In which case, we can never be friends as I am eternally gloomy!
    Graphic design is a field very close my own study of advertising - we overlap frequently, and I sometimes wonder if I should have done that instead!
    Classical music, huh? My my - such cultured tastes! I have a few classical works amongst my library and they do have a certain appeal to me

Of course I know Finland is a country! You Nordic/Scandinavian types have fascinated me for ages, hence why I hunted down a Finn and entrapped him as my boyfriend! I bloody well knew I'd have spelled a word wrong, too! Your language is impossible to write down! I can also count to three, say sorry and tell someone to fuck off I consider this to be a 'good' grasp of Finnish

Sorry to hear your feet are too big Have you ever been confused for a Yeti, then?

And thank GOD someone else hates salmiakki..! I've met four Finns in total now, and they all love it! There was much giggling at the face I pulled when they force-fed me it... (It was the boyfriend's Mum, so... I felt I should!) Ogres' sweat is a pretty accurate description, too! I shall put that to him when I see him next!

Anyway, just to hound you further, do you ever sell or present your drawing, painting or photography work?

Holy cheese macaroni, batman..

You know pretty much all about finland what you should know. Count to three and say "fuck off" and perhaps after that amusement go to sauna and tell your (bribe them with salmiakki) friends how funny was that.

But anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Anyway, just to hound you further, do you ever sell or present your drawing, painting or photography work?
    No. I do not sell them, but you can look/stare at them on these magical pages
    Userpage of huupertti -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    Huupertti on deviantART

and I havent been mistaken to yeti.... yet.

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheWriter View Post
    I hope you don't combine those last two activities. I can imagine it now, you taking a snapshot of a beautiful doe and thirty seconds later it has an arrow sticking out of its heart.
    Naah... when I get my bow out they tend to run. (*insert humour here*)

Hi Huupertti,
    welcome to Adisc, nice intro, I just had a quick look at your city and there is some stunning scenery around there. I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it. I have found Adisc to be very supportive and most of of the members are very knowledgable about their part of the spectrum that we are all on as well as a workingknowledge of all the other parts, dl,tb, bf,tf af etc, all the labels can get a little confusing at times but you will get the hang of it, I promise.