Thread: Hello everyone?! :) Wuzzup?! ;)

Cool Hello everyone?! :) Wuzzup?! ;)

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin and I am 24 years old! I registered on this site because I believe I found it in a Google Search and I related to it and I am a DL soon desiring to be an AB! I live at home with my mom and oldest sister and her pet bird, a blue budgerigar named Bart! My father passed away the month before I turned 5 years old! I have been in the Bill Koch Youth Ski League and some other activities and whatnot throughout my life and I love the outdoors and all kinds of outdoor activities, excluding hunting.. I love going to the movies, reading car magazines and brochures from the past, collecting them as well, fixing my car and more! I drive a 1987 Toyota Tercel 4WD Wagon and I am a very proud owner of it! I have all kinds of German stickers on it and New York stickers as well! I also love making crafts, such as for camping, backpacking, and so on and so forth! [Removed]

I also hope that everyone is enjoying being on this site and I hope someone shows me the ropes!
    Last edited by Near; 16-Sep-2011 at 20:20. Reason: Removed contact info

Hi Terceldude,
    Welcome to Adisc. I want to start with an apology, I have arthritis in my hands and it's bad atm, so please excuse any typo's I don't pick up. Firstly if want ropes I suggest you try some of the forums for bdsm stuff. there are a coupe of good pages that you should look at, the first one is http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html which is exactly what is says it is, the second explains the levelling up system that Adisc uses, each level brings with it more benefits, so have a look at http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/7...ls-system.html. That's a very good intro, do you have any other hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies?

You say you desire to be an AB, apart from living at home what's stopping you, and I see you mention being IC, may I ask what type iit is and wether it's single or double? and how long have you been IC? lot's of questions I know, but I'm naturally nosey. There is a forum for those of us that are IC, it's a sub forum of the Diaper Talk one. As for the ropes, have a look at the forums and when you can the groups find some that look interesting and dive in. Adisc is a great site for support and advice, so if you have any questions feel free to ask, either here or in the forums.

A couple of rules you should be aware of straight away. don't ask for meet ups as that will wake the Borg (Opps, sorry I meant the Mods) and they shall attack posts with their virtual scissors and belive me, resistance really is futile! And remember Asdic excepts 13+ year olds as members, so be careful if yuo post annything that could be classed as Adult, I've fallen foul of that on myself a few times. Hopefully I will see you around in various forums.