Thread: Best deal i have found so far!

Default Best deal i have found so far!

So I've bought from walgreens before, and they still have the same prices but with free shipping now! I just saw that their offering $20 off any incontinence products. yay! For a case of 96 Tranquility ATN's its $99! not only that, they ship in all brown boxes!
    The only down side to it is it come in this huge bulky box that is hard to hide, and there are so many packs inside, it takes up a bunch of space under my bed.

Tranquility 96 pack:
    Tranquility*ATN (All-Through-the-Night) Disposable, Maximum Protection, Medium | Walgreens

Incontinence products main page:
    Incontinence Products | Walgreens

No deal will ever beat the dollar a bag close out sale at a medical supply store three years ago. Good job catching yours though.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    No deal will ever beat the dollar a bag close out sale at a medical supply store three years ago. Good job catching yours though.
    I'm incredibly jealous.

I've seen better deals at Walgreens.com for Tranquility products. Hold out till they have their $10 off of $50 purchase AND Tranquility products are on sale. I've seen them down to like $50 case.