Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Avatar is Awesome. What about Yours?

Default My Avatar is Awesome. What about Yours?

So yeah, what's the most awesome avatar ever? Post some, and maybe use them.

I got my current one from the #2 gayest video game character according to gaygamers.net. It's from a game called Cho Aniki. More can be seen here:
    Sexual Moments in Video Game History

Also a larger version of my avatar for your viewing pleasure:
    http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/sexual-games/pics/cho-aniki-1024x768.gif

So what are your favourite avatars?

Note this is not like the rate the avatar thread, because I'm not asking people to rate things or even mention their own avatar. I just want to see cool or funny ones from any source.

anything with Yachiru and im good. My current one being my favorite until i find one i like more.

xdeadx

Anything TK it's all me ^^

Furry TK right now! And it's awesome as well ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Ah, lucy, that homicidal bitch was so cute, you know, when she wasn't being a homcidal bitch. To the topic: Hells yeah, my avatars awesome. I can see no reason to change it. Actually, Im surprised Im not the one who started this thread, considering I keep going on about how awesome I am.

I always like action-packed avatars. The only two I've had (this current one, and the one before, of the mobster with a gun getting run over, from KMFDM's Adios) are images that just look awesome and make you want to get up and pound people in their tits.

I would have changed the avatar more often, but I believe that it's become gradually synonymous with my name, so there's no need to switch it around!

Mine is a boy named Peach, dressed in quite provocative female attire XD The artist is an awesome erotic artist named Dmitrys~