Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: baby bag

Default baby bag

I just started outfitting an old backpack I had from elementary school with my baby supplies so I can bring it in and out of my dorm at school. It feels so awesome to be carrying around a bag with enough diapers, wipes, powder, paci's, and more around. =D

So I'm just wondering how many other people have baby bags, how extensive they are, and how they look on the outside. =D

Hmm, I don't really have a diaper bag. However if we are going out and I am diapered, Daddy brings a backpack with some spare diapers and changing supplies. An extra pair of clothes is good to have too, in case ya leak :p There's also usually a bib and pacifier in it. Anyways, it's just a regular old backpack. Nothing fancy... yet.

when my sister studied abroad in europe she brought me back this bag that was apparently the rage and all the men had them. well the thing is a blue leather satchel with white stripes and shoulder strap. not something that fits my style at all, but it makes for a great diaper bag. it just sits in the bottom of my closet in plain sight. no one will touch it, if they do they would be surprised to find my diapers, wipes and powder. although I think the powder would not be too much of a surprise because im sure that scent is ingrained in my whole being, I love the smell.

Currently my only 'baby' related bag is a tiny bag for my pacis and teethers My boyfriend and I (when we get our own place in the future) plan to make/buy a treasure chest to hide all our baby goodies in

I have two diaper bags. I have a cloth bag I keep at work with about a weeks supply in it. I am ic so generally need to change each day. I also have a smaller going out bag I keep in my rucksac.

Pink Hello Kitty Messenger Bag - Cakes Design

My 'diaper bag'. I take it to school sometimes, it's a roomy bag.

Inside, as a diaper bag, I'd usually bring a bottle or two, some pacis and clips, powder, wipes, cream, lotion, diapers...I haven't ever thought of bringing a change of pants, but that could be useful, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Pink Hello Kitty Messenger Bag - Cakes Design

My 'diaper bag'. I take it to school sometimes, it's a roomy bag.

Inside, as a diaper bag, I'd usually bring a bottle or two, some pacis and clips, powder, wipes, cream, lotion, diapers...I haven't ever thought of bringing a change of pants, but that could be useful, too.
    CharliePup: Not just for leaks!
    I once had to change my pants twice within 15 minutes from spilling a drink all over my lap. It really does come in handy :p

I Always have a plushie with me (it's a confidence thing / comfort thing) so I am always carrying a rucksack. Most days I will keep a change in there just incase (normally a folded L2).

When I go out with my career or for long trips we take a specific change bag. It has nappies, powder some wipes and depending on how long the trip is other items such as a cloth / toy book, or a nightlight. I don't normally carry a paci but I use too. Now I prefer the soft cloth book as I can hold it in my hands or rub it on my face for comfort.

If I need to bring some supplies with me, I usually just hide it in my laptop bag. There's a semi-hidden section in it. Works really well.

I carry a nice backpack everywhere I go. Inside the backpack are extra diapers, wipes, powder and Desitin along with other stuff like my wallet, sunglasses, knife, etc. I am the outdoorsy type so the pack is pretty much a quality day hiking pack and I just fits my personality. Another item inside is a smaller hiking hip-pack. I use this for diaper changes at work and other places when I don't want to carry my entire backpack in a restroom to change.