Wife that you wanted to be diapered
    Because it felt good to have a diaper on
    How did they respond to that,my wife told
    Me if she putes a diaper on me I would have
    To leave it on for a long time I said I would
    Does that make me crazy or should I just
    Let her and go with the good feeling of a diaper
    On me

It's only wrong if she does not like to do it for you.

This could have terrible consequences. How many times have I read where a member has done exactly that, only to have their wife seek terrible vengeance. Typically wives get really pissed off. They'll say sure honey, just stand there while I go out a purchase a few things. But while you're standing there, feeling little and innocent, they're out purchasing every conceivable diaper ever made, disposables, cloth, and lots and lots of pink frilly plastic pants.

Little will you know, but they also will be ordering adult sized baby furniture, and when they return, there will be a big truck pulling into your driveway. Before you can protest, your bedroom furniture will be going out the door, and an adult sized crib will be going in. Secretly, she will sneak massive amounts of laxatives and muscle relaxants into your food. Before you know it, you won't even be able to walk, and then she will pounce with the vengeance of a cougar, pinning you to the living room floor and diapering you in multiple diapers so that you won't even be able to walk, and she'll do this right in front of the moving men who will be laughing at you, you who now look like a little baby in just your multiple diapers and pink frilly plastic pants.

Next, she'll feed you copious amounts of formula from the baby bottles she's bought, and then haul your little baby ass up to the bedroom, tying you into your crib and taping a pacifier around your head. You won't even be able to cry. You will have no choice but to go to sleep as, and like you said, you'll have to wear that diaper for a long time, you must sleep all night, a captive baby in your own adult sized crib. But unknown to you, she will be playing a regression CD which she bought at the adult baby store. When you wake up, you will be a hopeless, peeing and pooping baby for the rest of your life.

For God's sake be careful about asking your wife if she will diaper you. We've lost more members that way, because once they've been turned into little babies, they can't work their computers, or do anything they could do as an adult.

Hahahahahahhaha...#winning aka this could be a movie titled "not another diaper story"

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This could have terrible consequences. How many times have I read where a member has done exactly that, only to have their wife seek terrible vengeance. Typically wives get really pissed off. They'll say sure honey, just stand there while I go out a purchase a few things. But while you're standing there, feeling little and innocent, they're out purchasing every conceivable diaper ever made, disposables, cloth, and lots and lots of pink frilly plastic pants.

Little will you know, but they also will be ordering adult sized baby furniture, and when they return, there will be a big truck pulling into your driveway. Before you can protest, your bedroom furniture will be going out the door, and an adult sized crib will be going in. Secretly, she will sneak massive amounts of laxatives and muscle relaxants into your food. Before you know it, you won't even be able to walk, and then she will pounce with the vengeance of a cougar, pinning you to the living room floor and diapering you in multiple diapers so that you won't even be able to walk, and she'll do this right in front of the moving men who will be laughing at you, you who now look like a little baby in just your multiple diapers and pink frilly plastic pants.

Next, she'll feed you copious amounts of formula from the baby bottles she's bought, and then haul your little baby ass up to the bedroom, tying you into your crib and taping a pacifier around your head. You won't even be able to cry. You will have no choice but to go to sleep as, and like you said, you'll have to wear that diaper for a long time, you must sleep all night, a captive baby in your own adult sized crib. But unknown to you, she will be playing a regression CD which she bought at the adult baby store. When you wake up, you will be a hopeless, peeing and pooping baby for the rest of your life.

For God's sake be careful about asking your wife if she will diaper you. We've lost more members that way, because once they've been turned into little babies, they can't work their computers, or do anything they could do as an adult.

ROFL epic... to say the least