Thread: XP Medical added a location? Or a drop point?

Default XP Medical added a location? Or a drop point?

I was tracking my shipment from XP, and the point of origin of the package was in Michigan, not Washington as I was expecting. They shipped it on Monday, and it's scheduled to be delivered today.

Awesome that they're speeding up east coast delivery, just took me by surprise.

The Michigan warehouse isn't new, but it's a very good idea. I'm from Michigan and have received all shipments from that warehouse since I started ordering stuff from XP Medical around 3 years ago. Shipping has always been super quick (2-3 days) for me.

Thanks this is good to know. Will put XP Medical on my buy list.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    I was tracking my shipment from XP, and the point of origin of the package was in Michigan, not Washington as I was expecting. They shipped it on Monday, and it's scheduled to be delivered today.

Awesome that they're speeding up east coast delivery, just took me by surprise.
    Yeah, the past two cases that I've ordered have been next-day. They must have sped something up if it isn't a new warehouse because in the past it was more like 3-4.

XPMedical is probably my #1 place to order from. If I place an order before 1pm pacific time, I will get it the next day with Fedex ground shipping. Anywhere else has taken at least 5 days.

They've had that location for several years now, just about every order I made from them came from that warehouse. The packages get here in about a day.

ahh, I live right in between, its always 5 days sometimes 6 if shipped from MI, got used to it, usually order right when I open my last bag of something