Thread: Hello from Canada

Default Hello from Canada

I am from Canada. I have a friend who introduced me to diapers and furries so as of now those are my interests. I joined here to learn more and meet more people like myself who share the same interests.

I am in my 20's, LOVE dogs as I own two as well as one cat. I am also into photography, hiking and drawing. I collect key chains (weird I know), but a family member travels a lot for work and I have her bring me a key chain from every place she visits. I have over 50. I also collect expired dog licenses and vaccine tags. I enjoy listening to music when im on the computer surfing the net.

I think thats about all I can thing of right now, I am not the very best at intro posts

Feel free to ask any questions

Welcome . Glad to see you here. There are a lot of awesome people on this website, lots of people with oodles of experience and knowledge to share. It's a great place, here.

---------- Post added at 04:50 ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 ----------

Would appreciate a warm welcome for k9padded88 . She is my caretaker/babysitter. :P

Hi there K9,
    welcome to Adisc, excuse me moment while I kill Draugr and take his place as I would kill to have a female babysitter. I hope he knows how lucky he is and that you remind of that every chance you get. If he doesn't a nice non healthy case of nappy rash might remind him. Seriously, there is loads of support and a lot of experience within the group, so jump in and enjoy. And whilst really jealous I hope it works out for both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by k9padded88 View Post
    I am from Canada.
    *shouts across the Atlantic* HI, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!
    Nice intro too.

Quote Originally Posted by k9padded88 View Post
    I am in my 20's, LOVE dogs as I own two as well as one cat. I am also into photography, hiking and drawing. I collect key chains (weird I know), but a family member travels a lot for work and I have her bring me a key chain from every place she visits. I have over 50.
    Weird? Mate, you're on a site of diaper lovers, furries and adult/teen babies. There are not many things that you can call weird here
    My girl friends and I (that's my female friends; I ain't no pimp, dawg) used to collect hundreds of badges between us wherever we went. My laptop bag was an array of colour with all the badges I had... I don't think that differs too much from key chains. Actually sounds pretty awesome.

Moving on ever so swiftly... what kinda music you into? Just out of personal interest.

Also, same to you - if you got any questions then feel free to ask me or any other EC, DC, TC or mod.
    No such thing as a stupid question, nor a stupid answer, so in that respect there's no excuse to be shy and not to voice your opinion on the forums

Happy posting,

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    *shouts across the Atlantic* HI, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!
    Nice intro too.

Weird? Mate, you're on a site of diaper lovers, furries and adult/teen babies. There are not many things that you can call weird here
    My girl friends and I (that's my female friends; I ain't no pimp, dawg) used to collect hundreds of badges between us wherever we went. My laptop bag was an array of colour with all the badges I had... I don't think that differs too much from key chains. Actually sounds pretty awesome.

Moving on ever so swiftly... what kinda music you into? Just out of personal interest.

Also, same to you - if you got any questions then feel free to ask me or any other EC, DC, TC or mod.
    No such thing as a stupid question, nor a stupid answer, so in that respect there's no excuse to be shy and not to voice your opinion on the forums

Happy posting,

D.
    I listen to anything really. Except Heavy Metal (well most of it), Most Country and oldies. I dont really have a favorite singer but some songs from someone I like, some I dont.