Thread: Should I ask her?

Lightbulb Should I ask her?

Today while I was at school, my mom was cleaning out her closet. When I had gotten home and passed through her room, there was a mostly full package of Pampers size 4 at the bottom of the trash bag sitting in front of her bed! (...and before you ask, no I didn't rummage through the garbarge. It was see through.) I'm not exactly sure why they would've been in her closet ...but none the less they were!

Later when she's alone, should I ask her if I can have them instead of throwing them out? She knows about my desires and has been helping me find a way to hide my "stuff" from the rest of the family.

Well if she already know what you enjoy, then their should be no problem just asking for them. If they are going to be thrown out might as well make use of them! =)

You could always just offer to take out the trash...and then snag them!

alu

no need to ask her about them take them i guess, she probably wont say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlejustin View Post
    Well if she already know what you enjoy, then their should be no problem just asking for them. If they are going to be thrown out might as well make use of them! =)
    Can't go wrong with this advice.

If she knows already, and did not give them to you, then I would leave them alone.

If you take them or make a move towards them (ie. like taking out the trash), she will be suspicious.

You could ask for them, or just rummage after she throws them away.

Quote Originally Posted by Roec View Post
    If she knows already, and did not give them to you, then I would leave them alone.

If you take them or make a move towards them (ie. like taking out the trash), she will be suspicious.

You could ask for them, or just rummage after she throws them away.
    I think this is what I'm leaning towards. After thinking about it, for whatever reason for her having them...they're not mine to take; although I would like to. I could ask for them, but it's enough that she knows. I don't want things to get awkward. I might just make it off as if I never saw them. >_< Ah, the trials and tribulations of being a TB/DL...