Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Low Requirement Games

Default Low Requirement Games

I am in need of some games. Computer games. I also need them to have veyr low specs. My computer is running a Pentium III processor and has 256mb of ram. it is also necessary for it to be free any kind of game will do except text based, like the vampire wars and mafia wars games on facebook. i can't stand those! and also, no games like farmville

Pepper's Adventures in Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Commander Keen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also check this site out. They have a few good free games too.

GOG.com

Monkey Island 1 and 2 and possibly 3 can run on your PC too. All 3 of them are outstandingly funny.

Humm... I think Homeworld and Homeworld 2 would probably run on that spec.
    I don't think they're very well known, but I'd argue they're the best truly 3D (as in the field of play is a giant sphere, rather than a flat plane with 3D graphics) RTS games ever made. The differing abilities and limitations of the various units, coupled with the 3D playing field, force you to really think about your strategy, and the storyline for the single player campaigns is very compelling (a people, who over centuries have forgotten their origins, discover they were long ago exiled from their homeworld by an enemy and set out to reclaim it).

Plus it looks like it's only $15 on Amazon!

Homeworld - Relic.com

AntiSocial

im not sure for specs but its worth a try
    Owen Piette's wxSand

when you downloaded and opened it, in the tool bar at the top of the page is something like file or i dontknow, cant remember, but anyway click the first and do load physic from online wiki
    then you can chose ALOT of physics
    if you want i have one of the best physics i can send you it (its a notecard that you laod with 'load physics' )

Try some emulators out, like one for the Atari 2600 or the original GameBoy. I have a couple and though the games are very simple, they can be really addicting! Try Breakout and Asteroids for Atari for example, and Mario/Tetris/Pokemon Red and Blue on the GameBoy as some examples.

I don't think i'm allowed to link to them but a site called emuparadise.me has some good ones.

The Settlers of Catan
    this is basically a board game played online. it's free, but also has some aspects that you can buy if you so choose.
    it's a very well-designed game. kind of like a cross between Risk(strategy) and Monopoly(time) but not too long, like monopoly. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Pepper's Adventures in Time - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Commander Keen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also check this site out. They have a few good free games too.

GOG.com

Monkey Island 1 and 2 and possibly 3 can run on your PC too. All 3 of them are outstandingly funny.
    You fight like a dairy farmer.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    You fight like a dairy farmer.
    How appropriate; you fight like a cow.