Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello ADISC users. I am finally creating this introduction because I have been deemed a lurker. The main reason for this, I think is that I rarely care to input on peoples threads, but I do like to see what others have to say. I hope that nobody minds too much. I think that one reason for that is that I see a lot of threads that repete, so I feel that I can get enough opinions about things without asking myself.
    Well, I suppose that I will tell a little about myself, just to complete this intro. Well, I live in New Jersey, USA, and am a college student. I also have a part time job. My favorite band is the Beatles as my user name is.
    In terms of AB/DL, my ratio is probably 10% AB and 90% DL. I have been this way for as long as I can remember and I am starting to accept it pretty well.
    I hope that this introduction was sufficient.
    Thank you,
    Peace!

Welcome to the site beatles. Hopefully you'll get a little help from your friends on this site. I myself am a paperback writer, though I try not to be a nowhere man.

HI beatles,
    welcome to Adisc, excuse me for onew moment whilst I find a muzzle for DogBoy and those atrocious puns. for me discovering Adisc has been at the end of a long and winding road, and there have been many times I have needed help coming to terms with being an ab. So Adisc, who is it for you may ask, well aanyone really and I will stop being silly, so seriously, welcome and a nice intro.

I know I and other members would like to know you a little better so why not tell us something about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it. I shall probably meet you in other forums, and there is also a group for Beatle fans.

Quote Originally Posted by beatles View Post
    Hello ADISC users. I am finally creating this introduction because I have been deemed a lurker. The main reason for this, I think is that I rarely care to input on peoples threads, but I do like to see what others have to say. I hope that nobody minds too much. I think that one reason for that is that I see a lot of threads that repete, so I feel that I can get enough opinions about things without asking myself.
    Well, I suppose that I will tell a little about myself, just to complete this intro. Well, I live in New Jersey, USA, and am a college student. I also have a part time job. My favorite band is the Beatles as my user name is.
    In terms of AB/DL, my ratio is probably 10% AB and 90% DL. I have been this way for as long as I can remember and I am starting to accept it pretty well.
    I hope that this introduction was sufficient.
    Thank you,
    Peace!
    Waaaay, a Beatles fan! What's your favourite Beatles tune?

Sorry, I should probably start by saying; Welcome to the forum, Beatles!
    I think that's a fairly sufficient and good introduction. I like how you've managed to sum up a percentage ratio of your AB and DL side - nice touch! I think my ratio is probably the same... maybe even less on the AB and more DL. Hmmm... anyway, I wouldn't concern yourself with posting consistently to prove your existence. There are a lot of people sharing their views on the boards and a lot of the time you'll find someone who shares your viewpoint to a tee... but it doesn't mean you can't add to or support what's already been said Either way, as long as you feel you're getting support from the forum in whatever way then that's cool.

Welcome to the family!

D.

Yesterday without a doubt, then a long and winding roaad, and I'm 100% pure ab, if any one cares