Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A National Get-Together for AB/DL Community is scheduled for October, 2012

dprdinky

Default A National Get-Together for AB/DL Community is scheduled for October, 2012

Plan now to attend! News - US LITTLES

You can book now at a 5% discount for doing so. The date will be established come November, 2011

The Event will be October 2012 will be the FIRST annual event! Four nights, not Three!! Thursday check in and Monday check out. The Exact Dates for the Event will be announced in November 2011.

It will be held in Pigeon Forge, TN Cabin on a mountain-the size of a mansion! (Yes is the location of the previous Diaper Fest, but a larger facility).
    The sooner you book the better -- before we sell out!

You should come to this event if you are talking to friends that live miles away who share the scene. This is the event to attend! Gather up your friends and meet with them at this affordable event. This cabin (mansion) in the mountains is a SAFE, DISCREET, ALL-IN-ONE BUILDING! Unlike hotels, you'll have the freedom to be yourself once you're inside! There will be giveaways by raffle tickets, many activites, babysitting , mini seminars (classes), mommy/daddy services (extra cost, *ask) and also plenty of time to explore all that Pigeon Forge has to offer; all during PRIME SEASON too! You will not want to leave!

Why 4 nights and not 3 nights like past events?

Very little to nothing will be on the offical agenda for Sunday, so guests can relax and sleep in, or depart anytime Sunday or Monday morning by 10AM. In the past, everyone would have a rockin' great time Saturday night and stay up late... but then be stressed because they'd have to check out by 10AM the next day. This schedule allows everyone to party Saturday night and still have time to unwind and recover. Sundays can be expensive for the most part in the airline industry, so this schedule also helps those traveling by plane get cheaper Monday flights!

dprdinky

No as it is a general announcement of an event for all adult babies and diaper lovers.

can this babyboy who has never gone to an event before come sir?

Quote Originally Posted by StlBabyPaddy View Post
    can this babyboy who has never gone to an event before come sir?
    I suggest you don't refer to anyone as 'sir' here. It forces a position of authority on people, who may in fact prefer to think of themselves as littles, too. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine! :P

Anyway...I don't see why anybody who is over 18 shouldn't be allowed to attend! It's being publicly advertised so I think it's open to anybody in the US who's 18+.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    I suggest you don't refer to anyone as 'sir' here. It forces a position of authority on people, who may in fact prefer to think of themselves as littles, too. Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine! :P

Anyway...I don't see why anybody who is over 18 shouldn't be allowed to attend! It's being publicly advertised so I think it's open to anybody in the US who's 18+.
    Or anywhere in the world who can afford to travel there

Yeah, I recently ordered a paci and they sent me a free AB Cushie and an invitation to this event I wish I could go but I am involved in work and cannot just pick-up and go. Post your adventures when you return!!

i just registered and hope to go. Just wanted to point out that people may be thrown off by the loads of personal information they require...