Thread: This site is awesome!

abdlutah

Default This site is awesome!

So glad I found this site. I wanted to join so that I can share in some of the discussions I have found here. It is always nice to know that we are not alone in our desires to wear diapers. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Asher

Happy to hear that you're glad to be here, abdlutah! Cool that you're a Utah resident - I was just in Utah visiting a friend in Provo, so there you have it!

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? Like your hobbies, work, life, anything you feel comfortable sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by abdlutah View Post
    So glad I found this site. I wanted to join so that I can share in some of the discussions I have found here. It is always nice to know that we are not alone in our desires to wear diapers. I look forward to getting to know some of you.
    Welcome!

Hi AbdlUtah,
    and welcome to Adisc. the intro is a little on the short side, we like to get to know people a little bit, it gives other members a chance to see if they have things in common, so like Asher said, why don't you tell us about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are ideas galore in it.

Hey, welcome to adisc, I'm from utah too. I think this site is awesome too, its the best ab/dl community i have found. So yeah, like PCbaby said, tell us more about you.

Welcome, abdlutah!

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Why don't you tell us more about yourself? Like your hobbies, work, life, anything you feel comfortable sharing.
    Seconded.
    I agree it's awesome to know that there is such a place as ADISC in existence for all us DLs, but there's more to me and you than just diapers, right?
    So yeah, if there's anything more you could tell us about yourself - just so we can get an idea of what sorta Utahn we're dealin' with here

Over and above that, feel free to ask any questions you've got about the forum to myself, any contributors, mods, or one of the many good folks you'll meet on the forum. We don't bite... well, except maybe for Asher and remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question... apart from "where's the bathroom?" and such. 0_O

Only other thing is don't be shy about posting. Everyone's opinion counts, no matter how much or how little they wish to contribute.
    So on that note... happy posting, chap!

D.