Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it all started with Pampers...

Default it all started with Pampers...

Hi Everyone,

Well Iíve been reading ADISC for a while now and find it to be the friendliest AB/DL site Iíve come across. Great work!

About me, well Iím a guy who just happens to be a DL. I have a pretty normal life, a responsible job and great family and friends. This is my private side that honestly Iíve never - ever be known. Fortunately it is also something that Iíve learnt to enjoy and in some ways cherish.

Here is a snippet from my life:

One of my early memories was in my early primary school days. Charlie, my best friend at the time was unashamedly a bedwetter, whilst I was mostly dry and didn't require diapers at bedtime. We were both around 5-6 years old at the time.

At sleepovers at his house when weíd wake up and go downstairs to play with his toys. All normally except that he would have his soaked Pampers on. Back then Pampers contained much more paper pulp, and it made his bottom look very droopy. I remember the odd noise it made as he walked, as back in the 1980s plastic shell diapers were the norm and made a very distinct crinkly noise.

So here I was playing toys with my best bud, with him wearing nothing but a pee-soaked Pamper and a T-shirt. I remember teasing him about it and unsurprisingly he got annoyed.
    I was mostly dry at night but for some reason wished I wore the same Pampers as my friend Charlie.

My younger brother at the time was only a toddler and wore exactly the same Pampers. On a few occasions Iíd steal a couple of his Pampers at night and remember they fit me extremely well. I got to say that the anticipation of the smell and feel made it hard to get the tabs fitted as my hands would shake so much. My parents must of found out the number of unwrapped diapers under my bed, but they didnít say anything surprisingly.

My brother would outgrow his baby Pampers eventually, and the excess stock of his Pampers steadily declined as my parents gave them to relatives and friends.

Charlie left my school at around 8 and Iíve never seen or heard from him again. If we did meet again Iím sure he wouldnít realise what effect his Pampers wearing days had on me. I wonder if Proctor and Gamble had somehow put a Trojan into their products.

I didnít start buying and wearing diapers until my teenage years when I had the means. I still remember the first time I purchase my first pack of baby diapers (still plastic backed in the late 1990s). Let me tell you that it was one exciting afternoon in the bathroom!

Fast forward to 2011, my job is in technology and engineering and have a job that enjoy. I like reading, into certain sporting activities, and a very frequent overseas traveller. I still pine for the days of those 1980ís plastic backed scented Pampers, but times have changed.

ADISC is a great way to meet other ABDLs and like I said earlier is perhaps the friendliest, clean and supportive site Iíve came across. Enough of a reason to write my intro.

Luv,
    Scented Pampers

Quote Originally Posted by ScentedPampers View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Well Iíve been reading ADISC for a while now and find it to be the friendliest AB/DL site Iíve come across. Great work!
    Damn straight it is!!

I mean, eh..... hello! Welcome. I'm Dash. Pleasure to meet you

...ADISC is a great way to meet other ABDLs and like I said earlier is perhaps the friendliest, clean and supportive site Iíve came across. Enough of a reason to write my intro.

Luv,
    Scented Pampers
    Very interesting background.
    But as I say, you've hit the nail on the head, as we just see people beyond the diapers here... not literally of course!! We'll leave that to *ahem* other diaper forums.

But what I think is great about your intro is how it was all indirectly influenced by your childhood friend, and also that you've come from then to now and can easily say 'my life is as normal as gets' even with diapers playing part of it.
    Really encouraging I would say to a lot of DLs here... so on that note, I expect a lot more words of wisdom from you on this forum, matey!!

But seriously, please do post around and get to know us a bit better. Everyone really is quite down to Earth (most of the time) and very appreciative and respectful of one another.

And so I shall now leave you now to venture this vast virtual sanctuary of diaperism alone.
    Happy posting!

D.

Hi there Scented
    Welcome to Adisc, great intro but we do like to get to know the people behind or even in the nappies, that way people get to know a bot about you. So how about telling us your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, does your wife know you wear nappies? Does she accept or even take part? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are ideas galore in it.

Hello Scented,

I'm glad to see you here and hope you have a great time being here at ADISC. Make sure you don't lurk--actively being a part of the community is rewarding and a ton of fun too!

In regards to "normal", what is it? What are your aspirations? Any books? movies? TV shows you like?

nappiboy

Hi ScentedPamper Welcome, great you decided to join. I have only been a member for a few months, and love it.

So your from Australia, so am I. Looks like the aussies are making a come back on adisc. Lol
    I'm in engineering too, only the structural type. adisc is a great place. I have found it to be a great way of being yourself amoung friends. It's funny how we all seem to find out at a young age that we like nappies/diapers and go about borrowing them from our brothers. I did the same when I was that age and then at an older age like purchased my first pair, hell of a day.

not all of us by any means, there are loads of different reasons why people become attracted to nappies.

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    not all of us by any means, there are loads of different reasons why people become attracted to nappies.
    your right PCBaby there are, thanks. Lol. But after reading the posts I think there are a lot that seem to find there diaper ways this way.

Hi Rockie,

My definition of 'normal' is just being myself, I wouldn't want the stress of being someone I'm not or lying about it. I don't think the DL side of me has had much effect on school, work and life in general. Pretty much I worked out a while ago to just accept how I am, and I enjoy it in my own private time and place In the future, if my girlfriend and I decide to commit I would probably tell her. This would happen once we're ready, I think I would owe it to her the truth and we'd discuss things from there.

Books and movies? I read quite a bit, usually non-fiction in areas like historical events, politics, business and finance, science and technology. Movies, well I'm fond of quality hard science fiction (like Gattaca and 2001: A Space Odyssey than the new Star Trek movie). I hardly watch any TV programs, but sometimes something new and interesting comes about. Best example of this are good quality comedies, and the US-remake of "Queer and Folk" and "The L word" came out. I'm straight and thought they were excellent dramas.

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

Hi Nappiboy,

Nice nick . Yeah I've been noticing quite a few posters when "Australia" in their profiles. As you may have noticed from my intro those memories didn't occur in Australia. I don't think Pampers were available in Australia in the 1980s (they started to appear in late 2010 in Australia). I grew up overseas and came here in my early teenager years.

Does your brother know?

What most attracts you the AB or DL side of things? I still have a few soft toys around the house, people always wonder why I keep them around

Cya,
    ScentedPampers

Quote Originally Posted by nappiboy View Post
    Hi ScentedPamper Welcome, great you decided to join. I have only been a member for a few months, and love it.

So your from Australia, so am I. Looks like the aussies are making a come back on adisc. Lol
    I'm in engineering too, only the structural type. adisc is a great place. I have found it to be a great way of being yourself amoung friends. It's funny how we all seem to find out at a young age that we like nappies/diapers and go about borrowing them from our brothers. I did the same when I was that age and then at an older age like purchased my first pair, hell of a day.

nappiboy

Hi Rockie,

My definition of 'normal' is just being myself, I wouldn't want the stress of being someone I'm not or lying about it. I don't think the DL side of me has had much effect on school, work and life in general. Pretty much I worked out a while ago to just accept how I am, and I enjoy it in my own private time and place In the future, if my girlfriend and I decide to commit I would probably tell her. This would happen once we're ready, I think I would owe it to her the truth and we'd discuss things from there.

Books and movies? I read quite a bit, usually non-fiction in areas like historical events, politics, business and finance, science and technology. Movies, well I'm fond of quality hard science fiction (like Gattaca and 2001: A Space Odyssey than the new Star Trek movie). I hardly watch any TV programs, but sometimes something new and interesting comes about. Best example of this are good quality comedies, and the US-remake of "Queer and Folk" and "The L word" came out. I'm straight and thought they were excellent dramas.

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

Hi Nappiboy,

Nice nick . Yeah I've been noticing quite a few posters when "Australia" in their profiles. As you may have noticed from my intro those memories didn't occur in Australia. I don't think Pampers were available in Australia in the 1980s (they started to appear in late 2010 in Australia). I grew up overseas and came here in my early teenager years.

Does your brother know?

What most attracts you the AB or DL side of things? I still have a few soft toys around the house, people always wonder why I keep them around

Cya,
    ScentedPampers

Thanks ScentedPampers I like you nick too. I think pampers have been in Australia late 90's possible early 2000's, not 100% shore? I know I have worn pampers earlier then 2010. But I could be worry I tend to swap around my diapers for a bit of variaty. I know I have worn a lot of Huggies.

My brother knows but never goes there. It is sort of an unspoken family thing. I just started like yourself taking them and using them around 5 to 6 years old. I used to steel them diaper up and jump into bed. One night my dad came into my room to check on me I was six years old, it was a hot summer and I must have taken off my bed sheet. All I can remember is my dad yelling my mum running in and there I was six lying on my bed with nothing on but my brother’s diaper. My dad ripped it of me while my mum was yelling "what is going on". Then it was off to the Doctor and therapist. I quickly realised the best thing was to say to the doctor and therapist I was doing this as I had a bed wetting problem and all seemed to blow over after a few months. S**T that night still freaks me.

From that time on I was in hiding.

I consider myself to be DL and slightly AB, maybe a pinch more slight AB, but that being said I am mostly DL. I think.

The joking aside, I would have to say the DL side is stronger. Funny thing is I considered myself to be only DL when I came to adics, but as time when on I sort of discovered more of my AB side and discovered that I feel to be DL you must have some AB traits. Like, I love cushies and bambino diapers because of the babyish print; it makes it more diaperish to me?

Dam you adisc you have Corrupted my soul. ha ha Lol.

Anyway that’s me. Either way I am happy. Something adics has showed me is to be happy with yourself. It's only a label.

Hey and I still have the odd soft toy around not many, but I tell my friends if they ask there collectable.

Hey I was going to say and I will properly get hung for this but it is properly better not to go into it with the girlfriend until you and her are ready even if that is after your married if that happens. Sorry everyone but a person should know you regardless of the side effects (AB/DL). They should know you without judging the side effects. Please don’t hung me out to dry adisc.

The books and movies you relate to I really support especially "Gattaca" this is my all time fav movies. It is so deep!! Just love it and sadly I to am a star trek fan. I too like a good drama but am a bit of a documentary fan as long as it is to do with flying and engineering.
    Last edited by nappiboy; 16-Sep-2011 at 08:34.

Hi ScentedPampers,
    you can be a dl without being an ab, so don't get hung on the labels, it all sepends on how you feel, and how you relate/connect when weraing a nappy. For instance if you are on of those that likes to masturbate while in nappies you are def a dl, but if whilst wearing you feel babyish, but more importantly for labels, safe and secure then you are probably more tb/ab. For me being an ab is all about the love, the caring, safety, security and nurturing than anything else, sex is a nono. Some mebers will recognise that and identify with it, others will consider it fairly extreme on the scale of abness. So it's whatever it means to you.

Slightly off topic, anyone got a spare bib? I've just spilt mushy weetabix down the front of my top.