Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucking help?

lancealot547

Arrow Tucking help?

I got the idea. Now from my experiences, my T's go under the skin above my "you-know-what" and stay there. I doubt they can go any further. Do tell me if I'm going in the wrong direction. There is no other cavity!

help!

I'm afraid you may need to clarify your post. I have no idea what a T is!

Cherub

I 'think' I know what a T is. Perhaps a T-shirt? But the part about tucking it under your skin? uh,,ya lost me on that one.

"Tucking" is how a male hides his manhood to make himself look more like a female "down there."

...which is not to say I have any advice on the subject! Probably better to hit up Google for "tucking" with terms "transgender" or "crossdressing."

LL

Ooooo, T's are testicles? So you're shoving them back inside? Is that medically safe???

I read about this on another site. Apparently its just putting them to where they came down from during puberty.

totally safe. I know people (fellow trans friends) who have been doing it for decades. I however can't without the help of tape. >.<

I'll copy from the other site, it's not PG13 so I won't give a straight link

..In your lower abdominal just above your bits is where your testis came out as a baby and they can safely be put back in that area so you have less baggage down there to tuck. You can gently and slowly lift them up there with your fingers, it might feel funny at first like someone found your funny bone but after a while you will be able to slide them up there without even thinking of it. Now after that you can pull the rest back and under in between your legs..

Quote Originally Posted by munchkitten View Post
    totally safe. I know people (fellow trans friends) who have been doing it for decades. I however can't without the help of tape. >.<
    Yeah... On those few occasions where I cross-dressed (in private), I tried it, and I couldn't get anything to stay put. Plus, after a few attempts, things begin to ache a bit. I'm sure the difficulty varies quite a bit person to person.

LL

Quote Originally Posted by lancealot547 View Post
    I got the idea. Now from my experiences, my T's go under the skin above my "you-know-what" and stay there. I doubt they can go any further. Do tell me if I'm going in the wrong direction. There is no other cavity!

help!
    Yes, you're going the right direction. A gaff will help keep things in place, though. This'll help you out:
    Tucking - Susan's Place Transgender Wiki

Also, it's ok (and easier to understand) if you just say "testicles" and "penis." At first I thought you were talking about taking testosterone injections.

But what exactly is the problem? You asked for help, but you never really said precisely what you needed help with. Are they not going in far enough or something?