Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: real ab girl spotted

Default real ab girl spotted

I was in birmingham city centre (uk) on saturday and walked passed the cutest girl who must have been about 17-18.....and she was wearing a pink onesie, carrying a teddy and sucking a dummy. She was with her friends and none of them seemed to care! I really wanted to say hi...but i was with my friends! I hope she was an openly ab girl!

Was she getting much aggro for it?

Maybe it was just a stunt for some reason, or even a dare.

youngbear9

Uhh... wow. Thats pretty cool.

Personally, I doubt it was anything more than a prank or fancy dress. But, if she is openly AB and all her friends accept it, good on her - though I still condone public exhibitionism :-)

alu

most probably a dare of some sort, or maybe just a fancy dress part i wouldn't think that if she was a *b/dl she would let everyone know about it most probably a stunt or joke of some sort mate.

Quote Originally Posted by arclight87 View Post
    I was in birmingham city centre (uk) on saturday and walked passed the cutest girl who must have been about 17-18.....and she was wearing a pink onesie, carrying a teddy and sucking a dummy. She was with her friends and none of them seemed to care! I really wanted to say hi...but i was with my friends! I hope she was an openly ab girl!
    I highly doubt it. If anything, I think a 'real ab girl' would be less likely than a 'normal' teenager to dress/act that way. I assume it was some kind of teenage prank/joke. I'm into ABDL stuff, and I'm a girl, but even with all the extra things girls get away with I would never dream of wearing anything like that in public unless it was for like, charity or something. Even then I would be cautious that that would somehow give me away.

Id probably agree that its more than likeley not AB related,
    even if it was how could she possibly stay in an AB mindset knowing full well that people were looking at her for wearing something not usually seen in public.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    I highly doubt it. If anything, I think a 'real ab girl' would be less likely than a 'normal' teenager to dress/act that way. I assume it was some kind of teenage prank/joke. I'm into ABDL stuff, and I'm a girl, but even with all the extra things girls get away with I would never dream of wearing anything like that in public unless it was for like, charity or something. Even then I would be cautious that that would somehow give me away.
    I agree =P

I lean towards the prank explanation. However, it's kind of an odd choice of a prank - not many people have adult sized onesies laying around and it would be a bit expensive to buy one just for a prank.

That aside, it is possible it was an AB/DL. I recall Talula mentioned spotting an openly AB/DL couple in Edinburgh last fall (see here), so there must be some AB/DLs who don't mind being that open about it.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    I lean towards the prank explanation. However, it's kind of an odd choice of a prank - not many people have adult sized onesies laying around and it would be a bit expensive to buy one just for a prank.
    Depends on what was being worn; they sell footed PJs in Primark in the UK. If however, it was a snap bottom onesie, it might lend a bit towards an awareness of ABDL - though not necessarily indulgence.