Thread: dress codes

Default dress codes

Hi All,
    I thought ab/tb/dl/ bf/bd and sissys had some funny ways of dressing, after all where else are you going to find a 6ft guy wearing a terry nappy, plastic pants, a pale blue, footed sleeper with poppers from neck to navel, decorated with babies sucking dummies, baby bottles and an embroiderd baby on the front sucking a dummy wearing a blue t shirt and either yellow pants or a wet nappy. With a Nuk 5 Winnie the Pooh dummy with a matching dummy lead and clip, clipped to the sleeper.

But then a friend from another list sent me this link. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6RzcvFLPg1A?version=3%22%3E%3Cparam===

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi All,
    I thought ab/tb/dl/ bf/bd and sissys had some funny ways of dressing, after all where else are you going to find a 6ft guy wearing a terry nappy, plastic pants, a pale blue, footed sleeper with poppers from neck to navel, decorated with babies sucking dummies, baby bottles and an embroiderd baby on the front sucking a dummy wearing a blue t shirt and either yellow pants or a wet nappy. With a Nuk 5 Winnie the Pooh dummy with a matching dummy lead and clip, clipped to the sleeper.

But then a friend from another list sent me this link. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/v/6RzcvFLPg1A?version=3%22%3E%3Cparam===
    lololololololololol!!!!!! that made me laugh so hard. peopleofwalmart.com that's a fun website, too

alu

Our dress code is quite funny but some of the people on that video's clothing was just plain crazy