Thread: Dry 24/7 - Any good recent reviews with pictures?

Default Dry 24/7 - Any good recent reviews with pictures?

Hiya boys and girls, I'm having another binge purge cycle again and this time I'm thinking about getting those dry 24/7 diapers and I was looking for a good review with pics so I can be sure they are right for me as they are quite expensive! I tried searching but I guess the keywords I entered didn't snag any results.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lazy; 11-Sep-2011 at 06:13.

what size are you looking to get? The smalls are about on par with abena m4's, but the mediums are hands down the best diaper out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Hiya boys and girls, I'm having another binge purge cycle again and this time I'm thinking about getting those dry 24/7 diapers and I was looking for a good review with pics so I can be sure they are right for me as they are quite expensive! I tried searching but I guess the keywords I entered didn't snag any results.
    If you are familiar with abena abri-form, they are very similar. except the 24/7 have a slightly wider crotch, and the plastic cover is not quite as soft of a plasit (and it's all white, not stripey)