Thread: Joined a while ago, but haven't been posting

Default Joined a while ago, but haven't been posting

Hey I'm not really new, but I haven't posted anything so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a DL and for the most part not AB. I wear every once in a while, but not all the time.

Hi Babyboobear,
    welcome to Adisc. That's a fairly brief intro, how about telling us a little more about your hobbies and interests, tases in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html for some ideas.

Well I'm into all kinds of things. I play alot of video games my favorites being Nintendo franchises, but I'm also own all the Playstations. I also excercize every once in a while. I listen music alot and my preferences are metal and rock, but I like other genres alot. I never read. I watch alot of comedy in terms of movies and TV and I also like horror movies.

In terms of my personal life I am 18 years old and in community college. I never tell anybody that I'm into diapers and don't feel the need to. I don't have a girlfriend and I don't really want to be in a relationship. I joined this website because I thought it would be cool to talk to other people who like diapers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBooBear View Post
    Well I'm into all kinds of things. I play alot of video games my favorites being Nintendo franchises, but I'm also own all the Playstations. I also excercize every once in a while. I listen music alot and my preferences are metal and rock, but I like other genres alot. I never read. I watch alot of comedy in terms of movies and TV and I also like horror movies.

In terms of my personal life I am 18 years old and in community college. I never tell anybody that I'm into diapers and don't feel the need to. I don't have a girlfriend and I don't really want to be in a relationship. I joined this website because I thought it would be cool to talk to other people who like diapers as well.
    And it is cool - that is exactly what ADISC is all about. We're all in the same boat... and, as you will come to realise in your time here, this is the boat that rocks.
    I don't think many people here share with their friends or peers that they're into diapers - which is what makes ADISC great, as it makes sense being able to talk to people you have that in common with... so you're in the right place for sure.

Anywayyyy, moving on swiftly.
    Yeah. Enjoy posting with us. I don't know how clued up you are with the forum "etiquette"... but basically don't be a douchebag and you'll be fine.
    But seriously, everyone's pretty chilled and open about everything. Just post around, get to know peeps and you will grow to love it here.

Happy posting!

D.

Thanks, I look forward talking to everyone in the forums.