Thread: BLOO is here!

Default BLOO is here!

Just joined... again. I had an account on here ages ago but have recently decided to see what was going on these days. Iv spent the last few years creating as much havoc as possible in the AD/DL scene in VA. If anyone is interested in goings on in the VA-DC,MD area you can talk to me.
    I v made it my goal to create as much solidarity in the community as I possibly can. I want to create an environment of support and freedom here, and anywhere I can do so.
    Thats just what Iv been up to. Im here to make friends and connections and have some fun along the way

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    Just joined... again. I had an account on here ages ago
    Hey Bloo, welcome back!

You might want to sign in to your old account and get Moo to delete it, before this account gets banned.
    Last edited by Supersam1223; 10-Sep-2011 at 22:55.

WB indeed, I thought I recalled your name Friends and connections are on their way, just submit a prepaid envelope with a return address... or just submit We would love to hear about what's going on in VA, all the ins and outs and various ageplay goings-on...

create as much solidarity in the community as I possibly can.
    Well you had me right there! I am all for community consciousness raising, havoc-raising too within reason (there's a coalition for it in our groups) And unearthing closeted abdl's and showing them what a nice place the abdl world can be, starting with online.

Looking forward to seeing more of you

Hi there and welcome back.
    Unfortunately your name has now started a song going round my head from a UK tv commercial from the 60's.and I can't get rid of it.

Welcome back, Bloo!!

Were you called Bloo before? I seem to remember the name too.
    Anyway, good to have you back on the forum.

D.