Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scent

Default Scent

Adult Baby MommiesScents 3 bottles Diaper Fresh Scent | eBay

I haven't seen a post on this in a while so I am just starting a new one. I am wondering if anyone has tried this product recently or knows of another one available anywhere. I love the smell of real baby diapers (fresh out of the pack that is), but no adult diaper, youth pull up, or even many actual baby diapers seems to have the smell of the diaper isle at the store.

There are many other baby scents that I like such as baby powder and babybath, but none of them quite compares to real baby diapers. These babyfresh scents are expensive and I don't want to try them unless I know that they really do smell as good as the real thing. Does anyone have experience with them or recommendations?

I am also curious about the babyfresh scent offered by abuniverse. It costs $2 more to add to a pack of their diapers and $16 to add to a case. Is it worth it? Does it really smell like classic baby diapers?'

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I am also curious about the babyfresh scent offered by abuniverse. It costs $2 more to add to a pack of their diapers and $16 to add to a case. Is it worth it? Does it really smell like classic baby diapers?
    Well, I haven't tried Cushies myself, but here's one review that praises the scent:
    Yet Another: Cushies Review/Impressions

As for those scents on eBay: I've been very tempted! If I ever do spring for the diaper scent, I'll certainly post a review here.

LL

I have recently ordered the AB Mommy's scents off ebay. So maybe I can be of some help here considering I have ordered both the powder fresh and the diaper fresh.
    The diaper fresh IMO is more like a "detergent" smell.. one that I can't place yet seems vaguely failure. So maybe it is the scent of a diaper of back in the day (70's & 80's) However it still is a pleasant scent.
    The powder fresh is more closer to the diapers of today, walk down the isle of pampers or snort some Johnson's baby powder and you have something similar.
    That being said, I have both, they are both nice smelling. My wife likes to use them more than I do!
    Some thoughts about the seller and their instructions however.
    I know some people are more sensitive to smells, but I tried their 3 drops per diaper, and I got a headache and was "gassed out", I find that 1 drop does it for me, so be weary, start low and add. Also it takes a bit for the smell to kick in, 1 drop and about 10 min later is all you can smell.
    The other thing that I noticed, now this may be because I am from Ontario Canada, but they ship from NY and it took almost 3 weeks for the scents to arrive. So if you want it "now" you'll just have to suck a binky and pass the time. (Canada at least)
    In short:
    Do I recommend? Yes
    Will I buy again? Yes
    Do I like the shipping? No

My DEEPEST suggestion is to get the sample pack that has all 3 scents it is to find what is best for you. I bought the Diaper Fresh first, then the powder. I like the powder most and wonder what the 3rd one smells like now.

Hope this helps!

on the scent of the abu diapers, im not sure if its really a classic baby diapers scent but it does smell very nice, you just have to watch when taking them out of the package because they package those diapers with this scented strip that is so strong its hazardous to touch or something, i cant quite remember what it says, i dont think itd hurt if you accidentally touched it but ya gotta wash your hands

I love the scent of baby diapers but they don't fit me .

I forget where I read it, but somebody a while back mentioned that they buy Pampers, unfold them, and line their diaper drawer with them to make their adult diapers smell like Pampers. I thought that was a pretty cool idea.

LL

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    I forget where I read it, but somebody a while back mentioned that they buy Pampers, unfold them, and line their diaper drawer with them to make their adult diapers smell like Pampers. I thought that was a pretty cool idea.

LL
    Woah, is the scent strong enough to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by WiLiKi View Post
    Yes, I lined my diaper box with Pampers, and it does rub off even with the diapers still folded.

Hmm, I've never purchased any of that. however I do love when Daddy uses both baby powder and lotion. When used together they seem to create a very pleasant smell. I use the target brand and it is my favorite! After a weekend in diapers my whole room might reek like it

Quote Originally Posted by WiLiKi View Post
    Probably. I left an unfolded diaper in the back seat of my car for a couple of days once, and my car smelled like Pampers for a week! (which didn't bother me at all, incidentally)

LL

Edit: Oops! Missed AbenaLeaf's reply.