View Poll Results: Would like to see art demos of the...

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • body

16 100.00%
  • diapers

9 56.25%
  • clothing

5 31.25%
  • baby item (paci, baba, ect...)

3 18.75%
  • other (nothing mature)

2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Cub Art Demo n Steps

Red face Cub Art Demo n Steps

Hey everyone, hope your weekend is going well ^^

So I been getting this question a lot from fellow babyfurs, AB's, DL's, and others in community.

"Will you ever do any video demonstrations and tutoring?"

I've been giving this some thought. And yes there many, out there, with their own style and ways to do art. Which I respect and admire.

Hmm, well I'll ask you all here.
    If I did, what would you like see done, step by step?
    Last edited by TaviMunk; 10-Sep-2011 at 16:29.

Well, I always have problems with perspective so drawings seem plain =P also doing the actual fur, I mean where some hair should appear drawed without over using lines. Also, I suck at coloring xD but I think there are many tutorials for that already.

So, it would be:
    Perspective and some neat poses
    Adding levels of fur and fuzzyness
    Coloring

Thx btw =3

I would like to see how proportions work out... and possibly how to get the basic shape of the body. Such as ears, face, tail. I can never get symmetrical elements correct, let alone draw a body. :3

This sounds like an awesome idea, too :]

Quote Originally Posted by WiLiKi View Post
    Well, I always have problems with perspective so drawings seem plain =P also doing the actual fur, I mean where some hair should appear drawed without over using lines. Also, I suck at coloring xD but I think there are many tutorials for that already.

So, it would be:
    Perspective and some neat poses
    Adding levels of fur and fuzzyness
    Coloring

Thx btw =3
    Yeah, perspective has been a tricky thing in art. Is it when ya draw more than one figure or it's one figure in an area like a room, field and such?

OOO the hair, always a fun one. ^^ As far as lines, it's really up to the artist. Some like the lines and some do not.

Coloring, that depends on what you use. True there many tutorials for it, but the fun of it is ya can mix up parts of what styles ya like. That's always fun ^^

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MalakaiWox View Post
    I would like to see how proportions work out... and possibly how to get the basic shape of the body. Such as ears, face, tail. I can never get symmetrical elements correct, let alone draw a body. :3

This sounds like an awesome idea, too :]
    Ah proportions, they get us all. Tho the basics are the same, but seeing how anyone that draws and add their tweaks to it make great result.

Yeah I'd so do one about that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TaviMunk View Post
    Yeah, perspective has been a tricky thing in art. Is it when ya draw more than one figure or it's one figure in an area like a room, field and such?

OOO the hair, always a fun one. ^^ As far as lines, it's really up to the artist. Some like the lines and some do not.

Coloring, that depends on what you use. True there many tutorials for it, but the fun of it is ya can mix up parts of what styles ya like. That's always fun ^^

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Ah proportions, they get us all. Tho the basics are the same, but seeing how anyone that draws and add their tweaks to it make great result.

Yeah I'd so do one about that ^^
    Yay! :3 Thats awesome ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TaviMunk View Post

Well, the perspective part is directly on the character, I mean when you want to draw it from an upsidedown view, or doing certain pose, I think body proportions are important there too, but sometimes perspective mess with that =P

The fur would be great =) there are many kinds and manage to do textures in a drawing is neat.