Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Code words for changing?

Default Code words for changing?

It was suggested I post this in this forum

Hi all

For those who like to be changed by someone, does any one have code words you use to say you need a change or do you your parents/sister etc use their own code word. For a few months when I first realised I had the ic issues, my mum would say "its time for your bum change" or if someone asked what she was doing upstairs she would say "I am just changing Jade's bum/nappy. I was 5 at the time. So infuriating but now they are more discreet and call it a jojo. Now they say something something like, let's go and check on jojo. (It could be a hamster to the outside world)
    I also have a disability that makes changing a lot more difficult. (Weakness of left arm and leg)

Hi,
    When I was a kid my mother told me "we're going to check", or just before going out with my family she was telling something like "ok I just to have to check Mickael" (which meant almost all of the time being changed even if the diaper was just a bit wet). She told often "we are going to check" because she sometimes asked "are you all clean there?" it happend that I answered "yes" but it was not really true.
    But after she merely asked "are you clean?" or "have you changed?" even if it did happen that she checked "it" even when I was a bit older.

Its not just changing me its a lot of things that I am not always able to do. Like eating with knives and forks, showering, getting out bed. These things can be impossible with one good arm and leg.

Well...I've never actually had someone change me before. Most of my issues are recent (last few years)... And I've been on my own since I was 15, so ya...It's been just me. But to my DL friend in RL, if he's over I have said "I need to change"...just never add the "my diaper" part to the sentence (similarly to the hamster thing, I could be just changing my clothes for all they know, lol)... And we actually use our own "language" for it too! LOL So when we want to take about ABDL stuff, we use our secret language to do it, lol.

Never really needed a code, I've never been changed in public. Recently, I was at a party at my DL friend's house and I was pretty wet. At the time I was too tired to think about it, but if I'd wanted to go change, I would have just said 'I'm going to change'. And then come back down in my PJs :P I don't think I would have bothered putting a nappy on again, though, especially as I'd probly empty the tank upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Never really needed a code, I've never been changed in public. Recently, I was at a party at my DL friend's house and I was pretty wet. At the time I was too tired to think about it, but if I'd wanted to go change, I would have just said 'I'm going to change'. And then come back down in my PJs :P I don't think I would have bothered putting a nappy on again, though, especially as I'd probly empty the tank upstairs.
    That's different for me though, cuz I'd have to actually change before bed, because I'd need one...And I'd probably not want to do that because diapers and PJs just amplify the heck out of the diaper crinkle.

Babykat; Well, yes I would need a diaper before bed, but it was like midnight at the time, and everyone was going to leave shortly.

Once there were choices - I could be dog tired and just slough off the outer layer of clothing and fall straight into bed - or I could shower and put PJ's on - or even sleep naked in the long hot days of summer. (all three of them in the UK).

Now however tired i am it is the full changing routine - diaper off - clean up - fresh one on - check it's all in the right place and shouldn't leak - put the absorbant pad on the bed just in case - go down and put the bag with the last diaper in the trash - get into bed - realise the diaper is already a little bit damp - think "WTF" thoughts and fall asleep.

Whoever thought being IC was easy!

its been pretty tough too for me as well. I have got weak recently in my arm and leg that I am needing more help with everyday tasks. Its very difficult doing things with limited strength.

I just send my wife a text message saying I need changed that way there is no worry about code. Or and night just ask her to help me get ready for bed........