Thread: Introduction

Smile Introduction

Online Name: Nicolez56 or Berloni

Currents: I live in Rhode Island and I am a 22 year old male. I also have a wonderful babygirl to take care of, but we always welcome newbies.

History: Toyed around with diapers since I can remember (about 6 or so). Started full into the DL scene when I was 12. Stole a pack of disposable medium briefs from a flea market in Olneyville where my dad & grandma used to work, there would always be a stand loaded with adult diapers and for some reason vacuums. Would also take 1 or 2 from Hasbro when I went in for a check-up. Later on at about 13 using money orders I got at a close by convenience store to buy medium attends 10 off eBay, which where and still my favorite (too bad they started making them different. Kept that up until I got my first job and bank account around 15 or 16 and used PayPal to buy off of drugstore websites and eBay. Around 18 or 19 I would drive to the Coventry Medical and pose as a supplier for a fake personally owned company named Bardose Medical, after the account was created I would be loaded up with free samples of everything and purchase cases occasionally to this day I still have a cabinet loaded to the top of those samples I haven't gotten to yet. LOL. Now I buy from Bambino and ABUniverse with my debit card and occasionally some weird new cloth pull-up or diaper and plastic pants from Chinese distributors on eBay.

Work & Interests: Currently work for the State of RI, also work for another town in RI as a type of officer I cannot mention because it may make me easy to find (RI is so small & the townspeople are secret and gossip vultures). I love to travel (for for some reason only around New England) maybe from my fear of flying. I used to frequent Texas, Las Vegas, Arizona, and Florida. Now its usually long drives to a different New England states, mostly Maine when I have the time. I also love to fix and operate virtually anything that you can plug in. FORD motor vehicle enthusiast (but just the regular cars) I have owned 5, currently have 2. Chevy people, please don't hate...LOL.

Always up for making friends in my area or in the states nearby.

Hope I did this right.

-Berloni

Hi there Nicole! What a great introduction!

I felt I had to respond to this, because on Tuesday I picked up my very first car! And she's a Ford!! Yehh! She's called Phoebe the Fiesta!

Anyhoo, welcome to ADISC!

Hi Nicole,
    welcome to Adisc, and yes that is a very good intro. A couple of questions. Is the baby girl another tb/dl, you or a real baby girl and why do you call yourself Nicole as I would assume that it is a girls name. Welcome again.

Hi NicoleZ56 or Berloni

First of all... STEALING IS WRONG... but you were only 12 so I think that's a lesson learnt and we can forgive you for that
    Nonetheless, glad you found us and I reckon there's plenty opportunity to make new friends here - not necessarily in nearby states, but from around the globe!

Happy posting,

D.

Hey Dash, you walked a mile in his shoes yet? there may have been perfectly good reasons for him stealing that pack of disposables, perhaps he was starving and arrainged with someone who needed the nappies to steal them in exchnage for food or money for food or perhaps because he really wanted to try them on

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hey Dash, you walked a mile in his shoes yet?
    Have I heck, I'd have to walk another 3000 just to get home!!

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    there may have been perfectly good reasons for him stealing that pack of disposables, perhaps he was starving and arrainged with someone who needed the nappies to steal them in exchnage for food or money for food or perhaps because he really wanted to try them on
    Yeah, and it just so happens he was a DL at the time, stealing on behalf of another DL...? Fair play, mate hehe.

Honestly though, I can't really talk - I stole diapers from my aunt's house when my little cousin was still being toilet trained!

Welcome to ADISC Nicolez56 or Berloni,
    You'll love it here. What parts of RI you from? My mom hails from Westerly, but she moved to the West Coast before I was born. Your lucky to find a companion to indulge with. Based on your intro, I think you'll do well here.