Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello There!

Default Hello There!

Hello there everyone. I'm 16 and just recently discovered I have a baby fetish. I have a wonderfully loving boyfriend. I'm a junior in high school. I enjoy writing stories, mostly historical romances. I love to listen to music, from anything to country to Elvis to Black Veil Brides. I like to hang out with people and read, but not at the same time lol. I love old movies and and I think my favorite movie is "Gone With the Wind." If ya wanna know more about me, just ask.

Hi there fuzzymusic,
    and welcome to Adisc, firstly at 16 you are really a TB and might want to alter your profile. Is your bf aware of your baby side and does he accept it or even better does he take an active part in it? do you have any otheer hobbies or interests, what's your favourite book and your favourite band and song. I've never heard of black veil brides although their name keeps popping up. I never really did like Elvis, Buddy Holly yes and Ican remember sitting on the floor howling my eyes out when I heard about the plane crash.

You said "I'm 16 and just recently discovered I have a baby fetish.". How long ago, and do you know what triggered it? What sort of things do you like doing as your baby girl/boy and what sort of age do you see yourself as.?

Sorry about all the questions. Welcome again.

Well, I'm a girl and my bf is not only aware of my new found fetish, he referred me to this site. His name is scararm95. He's had a baby fetish for a little bit but he never really got me into it until like two weeks ago. I haven't really done much with him yet but I like being like the caretaker most of the time. I love to hear him call me Mama.

Welcome to ADISC! How have you been enjoying things lately?

hi Again Fuzzy,
    I've talked to Scararm. Well done for getting involved, it's a very special thing to have a bf/gf that is willing to accept and get involved. And I know the feeling, when My little girl or little boy say daddy and that's just inthe virtual world.

well it is a fetish and it as about babies, albeit adult's playing at babies. You got any suggestions for a better name or phrase?

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash View Post
    Baby fetish makes it sound so pedo. :<
    I was going to say the very same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    well it is a fetish and it as about babies, albeit adult's playing at babies. You got any suggestions for a better name or phrase?
    What about "diaper fetish", "teen baby" or "adult baby"...? Y'know, to be more accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    simple, he didn't mention those
    My point was that those are better suggestions that you could surely have thought of for yourself...