AntiSocial

Default no bath...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03580.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	5878

this is why i cant take a bath XD
    i can still open the right one with a grip but its very hard using scisors and stuff to open hot water and when i have to close it its pretty much panic everytime(it take so much time i end up my bath get cold cause i cant close cold water in time or sometime too hot or soemtime it flood in the bathroom XD
    hope to get it fixed soon...btw the things that *normaly* go on them broke,yea,both,dont ask me why, it will ever be a mistery...

EDIT: if the left one is like that is becuase my dad just broke it opening it with grips thingys
    at first it was half broken,like there was still a part we could use,but then it broke too,and now its just a hole,lol,the scisors *can* fit in it and stay stucked to open/close it but its haard and water goes on the sides so i must be careful not getting splashed very hot water in the face when i do it...

EDITEDIT: thats not a chain,thats water,like if it wasnt enough,it wont close totally

That water does look like a chain xD but i like how thw water is caught. it's really clear in the pic :P

As for your faucets, I hope they get replaced soon. I HATE it when i can't take a bath for some reason or another

AntiSocial

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneHeart View Post
    That water does look like a chain xD but i like how thw water is caught. it's really clear in the pic :P

As for your faucets, I hope they get replaced soon. I HATE it when i can't take a bath for some reason or another
    eheh me i dont really care i love taking baths but becuase of how its placed the bath make a LOT OF NOISEE( image me yelling that and you dont hear half it cause of the bath )
    and now its even worst lol
    and im really fascninated by pictured water too ^^

I agree the water does look pretty cool, what type of camera do you have?

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

AntiSocial

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    I agree the water does look pretty cool, what type of camera do you have?

---
    cheap cam tough barely cost 90-100$
    it isnt big luxury lol

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSocial View Post
    cheap cam tough barely cost 90-100$
    it isnt big luxury lol
    Oh, haha.

---

if you have a standard sink in the bathroom some of them can use a garden hose on the sink and put it in the tub to fill it. looks funny but might work.

AntiSocial

Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    if you have a standard sink in the bathroom some of them can use a garden hose on the sink and put it in the tub to fill it. looks funny but might work.
    imposible the bathroom sink barely trow a little bit of water and i dont know why have no hot water.... both hot and cold get cold water

Is this an apartment? House?

I don't mean to be rude, but your tile edges are brackish.

AntiSocial

an appart, a crappy appart, if you think the tiles are brachish you didnt see the rest lol