Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: no bath...

  1. #1
    AntiSocial

    Default no bath...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03580.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	183.2 KB 
ID:	5878

    this is why i cant take a bath XD
    i can still open the right one with a grip but its very hard using scisors and stuff to open hot water and when i have to close it its pretty much panic everytime(it take so much time i end up my bath get cold cause i cant close cold water in time or sometime too hot or soemtime it flood in the bathroom XD
    hope to get it fixed soon...btw the things that *normaly* go on them broke,yea,both,dont ask me why, it will ever be a mistery...

    EDIT: if the left one is like that is becuase my dad just broke it opening it with grips thingys
    at first it was half broken,like there was still a part we could use,but then it broke too,and now its just a hole,lol,the scisors *can* fit in it and stay stucked to open/close it but its haard and water goes on the sides so i must be careful not getting splashed very hot water in the face when i do it...

    EDITEDIT: thats not a chain,thats water,like if it wasnt enough,it wont close totally

  2. #2

    Default

    That water does look like a chain xD but i like how thw water is caught. it's really clear in the pic :P

    As for your faucets, I hope they get replaced soon. I HATE it when i can't take a bath for some reason or another

  3. #3
    AntiSocial

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneHeart View Post
    That water does look like a chain xD but i like how thw water is caught. it's really clear in the pic :P

    As for your faucets, I hope they get replaced soon. I HATE it when i can't take a bath for some reason or another
    eheh me i dont really care i love taking baths but becuase of how its placed the bath make a LOT OF NOISEE( image me yelling that and you dont hear half it cause of the bath )
    and now its even worst lol
    and im really fascninated by pictured water too ^^

  4. #4

    Default

    I agree the water does look pretty cool, what type of camera do you have?


    ---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    AntiSocial

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    I agree the water does look pretty cool, what type of camera do you have?


    ---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    cheap cam tough barely cost 90-100$
    it isnt big luxury lol

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AntiSocial View Post
    cheap cam tough barely cost 90-100$
    it isnt big luxury lol
    Oh, haha.


    ---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  7. #7

    Default

    if you have a standard sink in the bathroom some of them can use a garden hose on the sink and put it in the tub to fill it. looks funny but might work.

  8. #8
    AntiSocial

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by woofcub View Post
    if you have a standard sink in the bathroom some of them can use a garden hose on the sink and put it in the tub to fill it. looks funny but might work.
    imposible the bathroom sink barely trow a little bit of water and i dont know why have no hot water.... both hot and cold get cold water

  9. #9

    Default

    Is this an apartment? House?

    I don't mean to be rude, but your tile edges are brackish.

  10. #10
    AntiSocial

    Default

    an appart, a crappy appart, if you think the tiles are brachish you didnt see the rest lol

Similar Threads

  1. Bath or Shower...?
    By DanDanSuperman in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 18-Jun-2011, 21:01
  2. lol diapers+bath
    By AnonKiba in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-Nov-2009, 18:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.