Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To: Adult Baby Converts

Default How To: Adult Baby Converts

Hey guys, I was thinking that some people might be an AB or DL and not realize it. There have been plenty of cases where someone was introduced to it by a spouse or boyfriend or girlfriend. I think that there is a way to introduce non-practicing people into our fetishes and eventually show them the fun and therapy it can provide.

I've had 3 relationships where I told my girlfriend about my fetish.

The first one failed and she was like, "heck no!"

The second we practiced once and after that she ran off.

The third worked, but probably because I was patient and I allowed her to like me for me, without the diapers. Then I gradually slipped in hints, like "what if I wet my pants right now..." She doesn't personally enjoy them, but she enjoys them for me. She treats me like a baby when she has to out of love. Although this isn't a complete conversion, it is functional!

Whether you have converted someone or not I'm curious how you would go about it? Or how you went about it? Share your stories as we need to convert as many people as possible ; )

BB

I dont think Its really possible to "convert" anyone. We like what we like because its in there hardwired into us. Just like its nearly impossible to take away our yearning for diapers and the like, I would suspect it would be just as hard to get someone to truly want and need them the way we do. Most of us know were ab/dl from a young age, just as "normal" people know what they like. I'm sure there are people who are kinky to start with who can get into it and truly like it, however I'm not sure if its possible to change a persons desires..

With that said Heck yeah you can find someone who will do it to please you! My Story is similar to yours. First GF I told Ran but the second One that I told Has embraced me for me and loves me diapered or not. She plays in here and there and lets me wear and b babied. There are a few things she inherently likes that works from an AB/DL perspective as we love to play legos, matchbox cars, color and watch cartoons together. She def is a little kid inside but isnt really into diapers or the like, and has no sexual desire to wear either, but she does it for me.

What worked for me was knowing she was the right one. It takes time to find someone you would really like to share your life with and I decided if we truly were gonna get married someday she would have to accept by ab/dl side. The second half is delivery. Give her warning a few days ahead of time that theres something you need to talk to, nothing she did something about yourself you need to share. Then explain in detail the whole Ab/Dl thing, and give her time to adjust before you wear around her and give her time to accept it. And then slowly add in more Ab/Dl activities.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasantlypampered View Post
    What worked for me was knowing she was the right one. It takes time to find someone you would really like to share your life with and I decided if we truly were gonna get married someday she would have to accept by ab/dl side. The second half is delivery. Give her warning a few days ahead of time that theres something you need to talk to, nothing she did something about yourself you need to share. Then explain in detail the whole Ab/Dl thing, and give her time to adjust before you wear around her and give her time to accept it. And then slowly add in more Ab/Dl activities.
    Hey I really like what you said here, but it's pretty general, perhaps you could break it down more. I would love to hear some examples!

Thanks!!

BB

Hmm not sure what I should elaborate on? Basically THe way It all went down was We had been dating for over a year and I knew she was the one and she felt the same way. She was always saying wheres my ring n some times I'd call her my wife etc., the love was and still is just incredible. So by the second Month after our one year I started to realize wow this is really gonna happen I'm gonna marry her with thing the next couple years as were both ready and eager. I knew I had to tell her and wanted her to truly accept it before I propose n what not. So for about a week before I told her the thoughts of how to do it consumed me.. She could tell something was wrong and kept asking and trying to cheer me up. WI told her I had something I had to tell her about myself that was a big deal etc. So the following saturday we all went out to a bar and what not. I must say THis is the part Im ashamed of , I was intoxicated when I finally broke down and told her everything. Tis is the wrong way to do it, I wish I was sober,.. but as I always say a drunk mind speaks a sober heart.

I started By telling her that I had a fetish I never told any one about and that my first gf left me for it and That I was fearful she would do the same ( I knew deep down she wouldn't ). Then slowly I began to break it down. I told her my whole story. I told her why I think I became an ab/dl . I told her that I like to be babied and what not, and her exact response was "If thats what you want we can do that for you." I was blown away. I began to recite bits and pieces of explanations about ab/dl from this site and others that I had researched over that previous week. WIth that said She went home looked it up on the internet and said I was nearly word for word with what the sites all said, go me! lol

So we started off slow I wore a Diaper around her two days later. The next day she was putting one on for me because as she said "you look weird doing it yourself." lol But SHe still wont change em. She doesnt get the actually using em part. so when there wet I change the old one and shell put the clean one on. SHe has also said she wants to try a diaper just to see what its like but isn't ready to yet. I have since WOre my footed pj's and my onesie around her. I have worn on dates. I have used my Pacifier around her and cuddle my plushies. THe first time I got all my plushies and pj's out on a saturday she came over later in the day and saw em on my bed and was like "Aww were you being a baby this morning," She finds it somewhat cute sometimes I think. SHe has also said that i have the cutest fetish so thats good i guess too. This has all happened over the last month so I figure shes diving in really quick and doing really well with it all. It has also helped me fully embrace my self and de-compartamentalize myself which has done wonders for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasantlypampered View Post
    Hmm not sure what I should elaborate on? Basically THe way It all went down was We had been dating for over a year and I knew she was the one and she felt the same way. She was always saying wheres my ring n some times I'd call her my wife etc., the love was and still is just incredible. So by the second Month after our one year I started to realize wow this is really gonna happen I'm gonna marry her with thing the next couple years as were both ready and eager. I knew I had to tell her and wanted her to truly accept it before I propose n what not. So for about a week before I told her the thoughts of how to do it consumed me.. She could tell something was wrong and kept asking and trying to cheer me up. WI told her I had something I had to tell her about myself that was a big deal etc. So the following saturday we all went out to a bar and what not. I must say THis is the part Im ashamed of , I was intoxicated when I finally broke down and told her everything. Tis is the wrong way to do it, I wish I was sober,.. but as I always say a drunk mind speaks a sober heart.

I started By telling her that I had a fetish I never told any one about and that my first gf left me for it and That I was fearful she would do the same ( I knew deep down she wouldn't ). Then slowly I began to break it down. I told her my whole story. I told her why I think I became an ab/dl . I told her that I like to be babied and what not, and her exact response was "If thats what you want we can do that for you." I was blown away. I began to recite bits and pieces of explanations about ab/dl from this site and others that I had researched over that previous week. WIth that said She went home looked it up on the internet and said I was nearly word for word with what the sites all said, go me! lol

So we started off slow I wore a Diaper around her two days later. The next day she was putting one on for me because as she said "you look weird doing it yourself." lol But SHe still wont change em. She doesnt get the actually using em part. so when there wet I change the old one and shell put the clean one on. SHe has also said she wants to try a diaper just to see what its like but isn't ready to yet. I have since WOre my footed pj's and my onesie around her. I have worn on dates. I have used my Pacifier around her and cuddle my plushies. THe first time I got all my plushies and pj's out on a saturday she came over later in the day and saw em on my bed and was like "Aww were you being a baby this morning," She finds it somewhat cute sometimes I think. SHe has also said that i have the cutest fetish so thats good i guess too. This has all happened over the last month so I figure shes diving in really quick and doing really well with it all. It has also helped me fully embrace my self and de-compartamentalize myself which has done wonders for me.
    How often do you play baby games, wear diapers, etc. ? How do you balance the ABDL side and the Adult side?

To be fair I Try and keep It even as possible. I try and split up the week between Diaper days and Boxer days . She lets me wear over night because she knows it helps me sleep but pretty much our week is split pretty evenly. On non diaper days I dont put on my over night one until she has gone home. Baby games aren't all that often Its maybe once a week as of now. My main thing is to keep her happy and still keep things fair .

as far as the AB side no, I don't believe that is something that one can convert to because that's something that does start from a really young age and it's just kind of in your head. Being a DL on the other hand is..I've introduced the last couple people I've been with to it gradually and they really got into it. Not just for me either.

I was just about to make a topic about this earlier today I was talking to my good friend and I was just talking about wierd fetishes and I asked her if shed west a diaper she knows about me. Low behold she said shed try them, I was joking around and told her if she really would like to try I'd give her a couple. Well apparently she's gonna try them. My fiancee wasn't an infantilist and she is one now, she told me she always knew she was one in a sense so yeah hopefully I've converted two people.

Supersam1223

I do not believe it possible to convert someone. If you were to introduce someone and they then became an AB/DL then I would think that you have "unearthed" the desires, as opposed to converting them to an AB/DL.

Quote Originally Posted by bbabysitter26 View Post
    Hey guys, I was thinking that some people might be an AB or DL and not realize it.
    BB
    Of course. There´s a lot people which are "programed" but not "activated." And to "switch-on" it needs some "trigger."

For me it seems logical, and you, friends ?