Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites cloth with plastic underneath

alexathlete

Question Goodnites cloth with plastic underneath

hey, I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever taken the cloth shell of a goodnite to reveal the plastic underneath?
    I did it and it's way more crinkly, granted the diaper is now finished by tearing off the cloth.
    So have you done this before?

alu

I did it once, more crinkly, and looks better =P.

They have some elastic between the cloth and plastic that helps to hold the leak guards in place, so that won't work out too well, although the colors will appear a bit brighter/bolder.

I liked the boxer style goodnights because the plastic on those was actually fairly durable. I tore the cloth off of those a few times.

I useta do that when I could fit into pullups =3

the first time it was like O_O criiiiiiinkle? <3

I have torn it in the past and the feel of the plastic is pretty nice. It also opens up a bit more space since the cover isn't pulling the diaper together.

I have done it too, although I will agree, I liked the boxers too, but they were a little small. The plastic under the cloth was also great feeling when wet too.

Too funny. Why? Because a week ago I did the same to a little swimmers so I could see Winnie the poo better.

Quote Originally Posted by alexathlete View Post
    hey, I'm just wondering if anyone here has ever taken the cloth shell of a goodnite to reveal the plastic underneath?
    I did it and it's way more crinkly, granted the diaper is now finished by tearing off the cloth.
    So have you done this before?
    I dont understand what to do? I'm holding a goodnite right now. what part are you taking off??

I do it all the time...the cloth cover on the newer Goodnites is much easier to peel off than the older versions...the adhesive seems to be applied very lightly...

-start at the top near the waistband and slowly separate the cloth from the plastic, working your way downward (by the way this is much easier when you wear it while you do it!)

-carefully tear the cloth away near the sides as you work down (not at them or the plastic will separate from the stretchy sides, exposing the pad)

-continue all the way around to the back (takes some practice when you can't see what you are doing!) and you'll have a nice, colorful, crinkly Goodnite!