Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Practicing Furry Art

Default Practicing Furry Art

Hey everyone!

I'm in the mood for practicing drawing again today. I still haven't drawn my own character because I feel that i'd rather draw him when I have more experience and ideas on how he should look.

So anyway, if you have a character that hasn't been drawn yet (or even if they have) and you would like them to be drawn, just post a description in this thread and I'll start on that today. Feel free to include details. "Where", "What" and "How"'s are welcomed.

Although I will try my hardest not to disapoint anyone, I might not get the chance to finish it, but keep in mind that I do need practice, so don't be expecting a masterpiece or anything, just a bit of fun, and likely a completed drawing of your character. ^^

Thanks for reading. I really hope people can help me here.

Hey, I've been working on drawing my fursona too =) but been thru redesign many times and its not ready yet xP it'd be nice to see the interpretation of her from someone else, so here comes:
    She's a white cat with emerald eyes, around 7 or 8 human years old (not sure in cat years xP)
    She's playful, likes girly stuff but acts somewhat tomboyish
    Because of her activity, she wears mostly pullups, she have her pacifier attached to a necklace.
    I think that's all feel free to add any details you like-
    Last edited by Nieve; 08-Sep-2011 at 18:32.

an adult (18 y/o) fox wearing a nice thick diapers (colors are welcome) with black paws, black tipped ears, a white tipped tail and crimson red fur. Carries a fishing rod and has the wrist tape with the x's of cm punk Google Images pic of cm punk can be found here. His name is S.E. Fawx. I hope that's enough to go on there, message me with any other questions thanks for the request taking!

Hey.

I'm so glad that I'm already getting responses. I think I'll go off and have my dinner now, and then decide not long after I come back.

By the way - <3 Both of the characters so far. :3

Start practicing, if you want practice, with the Redwall series illustrations. Some are really terrible, but others, like "Marlfox" and "Eulalia", are really really good examples of anthropomorphic creatures. If you don't have those books, rent them at your local library.

Well I am all ready to start. I've decided that WiLiKi's character sounds like something that interests me. The reason being that I haven't tried drawing young characters, female characters, or cat characters at all yet. Where as I've attempted to draw an adult male wolf many times.

I may come back to this thread or start another one later if I feel like doing this kind of thing again. Feel free to still post descriptions even. I might find the time, and I enjoy reading them anyway.

Thanks all. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RoaldWolf View Post
    Well I am all ready to start. I've decided that WiLiKi's character sounds like something that interests me. The reason being that I haven't tried drawing young characters, female characters, or cat characters at all yet. Where as I've attempted to draw an adult male wolf many times.

I may come back to this thread or start another one later if I feel like doing this kind of thing again. Feel free to still post descriptions even. I might find the time, and I enjoy reading them anyway.

Thanks all. ^^
    Yay, thank you, I can't wait to see it x3

alu

if your still doing any requests you could try drawing my character, anyway if you do get round to it he's a polar bear cub, 3 y.o. green eyes, pure white fur, playfull,still in diapers i wouldn't mind seeing him drawn in a sitting down position doing something by another artist, if you wanna try i wouldnt mind waiting.

I think I've completed every part of the drawing apart from the legs, pull-ups and backround. I'm tired and hungry, but I'm desperate to get this finished. ^_^

Edit: Nope. Lost the energy to draw correctly. :P I'll finish it tommorrow for you WiKiLi.
    Last edited by SleepingBlueWolf; 09-Sep-2011 at 00:39.

Quote Originally Posted by RoaldWolf View Post
    I think I've completed every part of the drawing apart from the legs, pull-ups and backround. I'm tired and hungry, but I'm desperate to get this finished. ^_^
    Don't overdo it, rest a little still its so exciting, you are almost done, I can't wait! btw, don't you have a DA account or some place where you upload your work? I'd like to see it =3 if that's ok-