Thread: Best Of Both Worlds

Question Best Of Both Worlds

I have got a Mummy's love to give and, due to having an active inner-child, I have also got an insatiable appetite to recieve a Mummy and/or Daddy's love. I am longing to communicate with like-minded parents and babies.

Quote Originally Posted by MilkOfHumanKindness View Post
    I have got a Mummy's love to give and, due to having an active inner-child, I have also got an insatiable appetite to recieve a Mummy and/or Daddy's love. I am longing to communicate with like-minded parents and babies.
    Hey there, welcomed to ADISC.

We are much more a community/support site than an RP site, which is why we prefer to see new members talk about themselves in their intros rather than simply tell us how they like to RP. That's why we'd much appreciate it if you talked a bit more about yourself - things like what you do in life, hobbies, cool facts... you know, things other than diaper/infantilism related things. We all have an interest in diapers of some sort, which makes it the common denominator here, so saying you are hopping to RP with a mommy/daddy and/or a little doesn't really make you stand out at all.

~~Near

I am from...stardust, or so scientists say, and so are all of you which means that we are already connected but I am looking forward to making cyberspace connections with people who have similar interests to mine and people with interests that are different from mine so that I can explore new interests. I am a genetic female who thinks and lives outside the box and who is 47 years young, pansexual, vegan, has an interest in personal growth, paganism, buddhism, the arts, speciesism, ableism, the transgendered community, living a life that has meaning and purpose and who believes that each and every inbreath is a precious gift that should be treasured and spent wisely.

babyDavid

welcome <3 this is like the best site ever! i hope you enjoy it here for the most part everybody is nice and supportive and open-minded XD its wonderful XD even more wonderfuler with every new member!

The best way to get to know people is by reading their posts. The best way for us to get to know you is by reading your posts. Just be honest, genuine, and polite and you will have a wonderful time here!!

BB

Hi again Milk,
    Welcome to Adisc, very interesting intro, but Near was talking about things like hobbies and interests, favourite music, books, movies, are you romantically involved, do they share your interest in AB, that sort of thing. People will read your intro partly from interest as you're new but also to see if they have anything in common with you as it is normally what youhave in common that will prompt them to talk to you.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi again Milk,
    Welcome to Adisc, very interesting intro, but Near was talking about things like hobbies and interests, favourite music, books, movies, are you romantically involved, do they share your interest in AB, that sort of thing. People will read your intro partly from interest as you're new but also to see if they have anything in common with you as it is normally what youhave in common that will prompt them to talk to you.
    Your welcome and your compliment about my intro are deeply appreciated. I am interested in the the things that I have listed above and in particular my interest in this scene is a passionate one. I have a particular interest in things, including music, movies and books, that are emotive and/or thought provoking and/or inspirational and last but by no means least that are life affirming. I am not currently romantically involved but I instinctively feel that I am, starting from today, on the cusp of being so with a person who shares my interest in AB which I am thrilled about...